• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    This stuff is a lot closer to all of us than you think. If the left has its way, CPS will be coming to check on parent's who don't "affirm" their children's gender. My 8 year old has a preschool classmate, and her parents have started to "transition" her to "he." I'm not in a liberal county folks.

If you have young children, you've got to build relationships now to get ahead of this stuff. This is what the left wants.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    -Snip-

If you have young children, you've got to build relationships now to get ahead of this stuff. This is what the left wants.
    That's what's so devious about these perverts running the schools is, they count on the fact that talking about ANY kind of sexual stuff with young kids is totally age inappropriate, and most all parents will wait until they're older.

So they cut in ahead of when the parents would typically talk with their kids about sexually related stuff in a healthy way, and instead fill the kids minds with ideas about sexually deviant lifestyles and "sex changes" being "normal".
    Then the damage has been done.

I think for example of when we young prepubescent kids and there were girls that were "tomboys" who would play sports with the guys.
    I remember some of them saying "I should've been born a boy" because they were good at sports.
    MOST all of them I know of grew up to be normal women.

IMAGINE today, these "tomboys" would have these sick schools asking them "are you SURE you're not really a little boy instead of a little girl?" "I bet you're really a transsexual boy and we can HELP you with that".
    ALL without the parents knowing anything about this until it's FAR too late.
    And the parents better NOT DARE complain or they'll have CPS on their backs. :xmad:

Last edited:

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    That's what's so devious about these perverts running the schools is, they count on the fact that talking about ANY kind of sexual stuff with young kids is totally age inappropriate, and most all parents will wait until they're older.

So they cut in ahead of when the parents would typically talk with their kids about sexually related stuff in a healthy way, and instead fill the kids minds with ideas about sexually deviant lifestyles and "sex changes" being "normal".

I think for example of when we young prepubescent kids and there were girls that were "tomboys" who would play sports with the guys.
    I remember some of them saying "I should've been born a boy" because they were good at sports.

IMAGINE today, these "tomboys" would have these sick schools asking them "are you SURE you're not really a little boy instead of a little girl?" "I bet you're really a transsexual boy and we can HELP you with that".
    And the parents better NOT DARE complain or they'll have CPS on their backs. :xmad:
    You aren't wrong. The tragic thing is most some parents never really graduate past "keep my kids quiet," and really avoid spending any meaningful time with or developing relationships with their children. So, the schools are happy to oblige.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This stuff is a lot closer to all of us than you think. If the left has its way, CPS will be coming to check on parent's who don't "affirm" their children's gender. My 8 year old has a preschool classmate, and her parents have started to "transition" her to "he." I'm not in a liberal county folks.

If you have young children, you've got to build relationships now to get ahead of this stuff.

My grandson in rural Monroe County has a 12 year old female cousin that identifies as a boy. My daughter says the child's mother is the problem in this case. My daughter didn't call it child neglect, but I might have mentioned it? :scratch:

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    It's a very loud cry for center stage/spotlight level attention. Once achieved maintaining this attention is what matters hence refusal to accept meeting halfway and this fading away.
    JMHO but that whole 15 minutes thing seems to be the reasoning.

Our 15 year old went through all this gender :poop: at a school she was attending. Several females made the gender claims in the 7th grade and gained notoriety from it. They pushed it very hard as 8th graders and it had a debilitating effect on several young girls. My G-daughter was one of them saying she was gender neutral.
    In a different school now and all that crap is faded away and she admits it was a peer pressure thing.
    Social media is on area this was pushed by those girls.
    Just my opinion, but I don’t think children (probably people under 25) should be on social media.

I mean we’ve connected the world of weirdos and child predators through the World Wide Web.

Then we think giving children unfettered access to all that is going to have anything positive come from it?!?

Wake up!!

Pay attention to what your kids are involved with and lay down the law.

Remember, they’re coming for our kids and they’re using social media as one of their most powerful weapons.

Kids can use flip phones you know…

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just my opinion, but I don’t think children (probably people under 25) should be on social media.

I mean we’ve connected the world of weirdos and child predators through the World Wide Web.

Then we think giving children unfettered access to all that is going to have anything positive come from it?!?

Wake up!!

Pay attention to what your kids are involved with and lay down the law.

Remember, they’re coming for our kids and they’re using social media as one of their most powerful weapons.

Kids can use flip phones you know…
    Yeah I tried isolating my kids from reality TV back in its early days in MTV. You know how that worked out right.
    I agree. SM is an addictive source that feeds all the wrong things to “Everyone”.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The new principal at the school my G-daughters attend has Rainbow hair and the matching decal in the rear window.
    It’s not sufficient in their warped sense of reality to just live a lifestyle they have to shove it in your face. Time to push back.
    We outnumber then significantly.

Live your life. Enjoy your life choice. Just don’t pound on me that I am supposed to accept it without question. I will make my own decisions on acceptance per the individual. Not the group.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm glad SCOTUS punted it, we need the feds involved in fewer issues like this. Leave it to the state where there's still a chance of political accountability.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I'm glad SCOTUS punted it, we need the feds involved in fewer issues like this. Leave it to the state where there's still a chance of political accountability.
    It is kinda crazy that the populous cannot figure out the bathroom situation on their own. That flaw in the citizenry doesn't absolve the cowardice displayed by scotus. Less government is better, even in the pisser. But when lower courts disagree and rule conflictingly, scotus should address it.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The Circuit Court of Appeals that overturned the will of the people is a federal court.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The Circuit Court of Appeals that overturned the will of the people is a federal court.
    Shouldn't have gotten that far. I failed to consider another lower fed court having already taken up the issue. Scotus should have taken it up only long enough to kick it back down to the state level.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The answer is to have a coordinated plan to have all males by birth use the female bathrooms and all the females by birth to use the male bathrooms. Based on the court, the school cannot prevent biological girls from the boy’s bathrooms and vice versa. This will leave the mentally ill child still using a bathroom with the girls.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That horse has left the barn, so it should be decided by SCOTUS. If the litigation is over federal constitutional rights, it is appropriate to go to SCOTUS as the final arbitrator

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Make every bathroom in America a one-holer. Problem solved. Unless the one-holer is a urinal. Then it's gonna be wet for somebody(s). I mean, really, we need the United States government to dictate which bathrooms to use? We're off the rails.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Shouldn't have gotten that far. I failed to consider another lower fed court having already taken up the issue. Scotus should have taken it up only long enough to kick it back down to the state level.
    It was not filed as a state issue, it was filed as a federal constitutional issue. I get where you are coming from but when governments violate the first or second, it does not go to state court, it is legitimately a federal issue.

If your state or local government violates your state constitutional rights you go to state court…

Top Bottom