• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Just feel bad for the little girl. Getting no help or guidance from her parents. If they think they're helping her they need help.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just feel bad for the little girl. Getting no help or guidance from her parents. If they think they're helping her they need help.
    About 10 to 20 years from now, the commercials on TV will be "If your parents allowed you to transition, causing irreparable damage, call now to talk to a lawyer.."

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Florida is looking better and better...

The Florida guidance states: "A paper published in the International Review of Psychiatry states that 80 percent of those seeking clinical care will lose their desire to identify with the nonbirth sex. One review concludes that 'hormonal treatments for transgender adolescents can achieve their intended physical effects, but evidence regarding their psychosocial and cognitive impact is generally lacking.'"

Citing the Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy, the guidance states: "gender dysphoria is characterized by a strong, persistent crossgender identification associated with anxiety, depression, irritability, and often a wish to live as a gender different from the one associated with the sex assigned at birth."

The guidance concludes that "Due to the lack of conclusive evidence, and the potential for long-term, irreversible effects" social gender transition and gender reassignment surgery should not be a treatment option for children and adolescents, and that children and teens should not be prescribed puberty blockers or hormone therapy.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    How many reasons does one need to Home School ?
    I know it can be a difficult task to accomplish, but well worth the efforts .
    Two of my grandchildren and 4 great nieces and nephews are being homeschooled .
    Very proud of their parents for the challenges and sacrifices they have made to make it happen .

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Very proud of their parents for the challenges and sacrifices they have made to make it happen .
    That is great, and the sacrifices are great to accomplish it. They have rigged life as such that for many it is all but impossible to homeschool.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And homeschooling isnt hard. If anyone needs info, let me know. We've been doing it for years. In fact there are quite a few INGOers who homeschool.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And as Mike eluded to, it sometimes requires sacrifices to do it. We looked at what it would take for my wife to go back to work, and in the end it didnt make sense. In our case, we cut back on a few things and were able to make it work.

But really looking forward to getting that second income again here in about 5-6 years when our youngest graduates.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    That is great, and the sacrifices are great to accomplish it. They have rigged life as such that for many it is all but impossible to homeschool.
    And as Mike eluded to, it sometimes requires sacrifices to do it. We looked at what it would take for my wife to go back to work, and in the end it didnt make sense. In our case, we cut back on a few things and were able to make it work.

But really looking forward to getting that second income again here in about 5-6 years when our youngest graduates.
    The 2 income household is one of the biggest obstacles to get around .......with today`s prices of everything , it`s almost a requirement .
    In the cases that I mentioned , they are stay at home Moms . They have chosen their children`s futures over having new cars, multiple vacations , eating out ,latest Iphones , etc. Again , proud of their sacrifices . ( Not bragging , but they are all Great respectful kids :))
    I know there are a lot of support groups and some parents that also Home School other peoples children that just are not able to .
    Possibly a single parent that has to work ........

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I can’t wait until some mediocre NBA player goes trans, joins the WNBA, and becomes a superstar.
    I have joked that I know a lot of very good 25-45 year old men that are really good basketball players that still have college eligibility and could just take over the women's college basketball programs. Heck, since they already have degrees they likely would not have to take many classes. The left has no ability to logically think things through to their conclusion…

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    The 2 income household is one of the biggest obstacles to get around .......with today`s prices of everything , it`s almost a requirement .
    In the cases that I mentioned , they are stay at home Moms . They have chosen their children`s futures over having new cars, multiple vacations , eating out ,latest Iphones , etc. Again , proud of their sacrifices . ( Not bragging , but they are all Great respectful kids :))
    I know there are a lot of support groups and some parents that also Home School other peoples children that just are not able to .
    Possibly a single parent that has to work ........

Watched a Thomas Sowell video the other day. Talking about racism and crime, there aren’t solutions, there’s only trade offs.

Trading off material things and delaying gratification, for their kids future. More gratifying than calling it a sacrifice.

After a certain point those material things don’t bring happiness.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    Watched a Thomas Sowell video the other day. Talking about racism and crime, there aren’t solutions, there’s only trade offs.

Trading off material things and delaying gratification, for their kids future. More gratifying than calling it a sacrifice.

After a certain point those material things don’t bring happiness.
    Does sound more rewarding .............I am at the very least glad that "They get it " .
    Most kids in their generation don`t have a clue .

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The answer is simple for all biologically normal males or females.
    Look down, if you have male parts use the Men's room, if you have female parts use the Women's room.
    Any confusion with this, seek mental help.

Top Bottom