• ...and so much more!
  • Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    [FONT=&amp]ACC Dec 27th Hope to Match[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Match starts: December 27, 2020 @ 10:00 AM · Match ends: December 27, 2020 @ 3:00 PM[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    29595 Leonard (E 88th) Rd
    ATLANTA, IN 46033
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The December 27th Hope To Match
    Check In starts at 9am
    New shooters meeting at 9:30 am ( New Shooters see Match Director upon arrival Larry Francis)
    All Shooters meeting at 9:45
    Set for Match will take place Saturday 26th and if you wish to help contact Larry Francis. Match set up crew shoots free.
    ACC IS A COLD RANGE!
    $20 standard match fee for non members.
    $15 for ACC members.
    Others Reductions for Staff and set are approve by Match Director.
    ROUND COUNT IS 150 BUT YOU WILL MISS SO BRING MORE
    THIS MONTH WE ARE HAVING 6 STAGES ON 5 BAYS ON THE FRONT BAYS.
    BREAKDOWN HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND PUTTING THINGS NEATLY ON THE TABLES REALLY HELPS.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Please preregister so we can determine the level of interest since it is so close to the Christmas Holiday. The weather will also play a major roll in having this match.

https://practiscore.com/atlanta-cc-uspsa-december-27th-hope-to-match/register
    [/FONT]

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    The weather is looking a little iffy for this match Sunday due to the incoming Snow. I will post here once a decision has been made. So stay tuned. We still hope to but..........

excursion12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The weather is looking a little iffy for this match Sunday due to the incoming Snow. I will post here once a decision has been made. So stay tuned. We still hope to but..........

I thought this was a game for men and women.... :):

Just yankin your chain of course.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    I thought this was a game for men and women.... :):

Just yankin your chain of course.
    It is! Dropping a half full magazine in the snow and not being able to find it well...
    Let’s see. $125 magazine 10 rounds at $1.59 each ! Well every mag you drop could cost you $159 lol

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Weather is looking to cooperate so this match is a go! Saturday setup at 9 am for anyone that wants to help.
    First shots 10 am Sunday

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    WOW! INGO changed it's whole layout on me. Nice

Thanks to everyone who made it out to the match. It was a great year and I enjoyed shooting with each and every one of you.

As most know this will be my last match as MD for USPSA@ACC. I really did enjoy putting on these matches and seeing and shooting with everyone. I really received so much seeing everyone enjoying them and challenging themselves. It also gave me great joy being able to bring in some new shooters into the sport this year. Everyone has been so kind and thankful to me this year and constantly telling me how much they appreciate it. But Honestly I got more from you folk than I ever gave. I thank each and everyone of you for that. Also special thanks to everyone that helped put these matches on. Special thanks to Mike, Ken, Jeff for all the hard work and effort that you put in.

Here are the results from this match. Thanks again.

https://practiscore.com/results/new/aa4a1b83-0965-4641-87f2-2e70bdf87d98

Top Bottom