• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BulletSponge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy.
    I attended the class put on by Dignitary Protection Group on 4/30/09 and had a good time. It was nice to be surrounded buy like minded people working to achieve the same thing, the right to carry a handgun in 33 states. Jim Floyd did a nice job of getting everyone up to speed on all the laws plus some handgun safety and shooting tips. They also covered basic handgun safety training, Ammo and gear, Review of all federal and state codes, Rules and regulations. He is truly is on top of his game when it comes to the laws for Indiana and the 32 other states involved in the training. I will say to people that have thought about going but my have put it off, GO it's money well spent. Think of it this way, no one can see in the dark but you can pay for N.V. goggles you can do something that man has never been able to do. Humans can't breath under water but if you just pay for the scuba gear, you can. I would bring up the flying thing but I can't afford a plane. My point is, for under $200.00 you can carry your handgun in 33 states, something most people can't do.

Why you should go:

1. It has to do with guns. :ar15: :moon:
    2. It was fun and only cost $100.00 bucks.
    3. High quality like minded people. You could make a friend.
    4. You end up with more rights than other people. Now they "the powers that be" have us paying for more rights.
    5. It has to do with guns!

JimFloyd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I attended the class put on by Dignitary Protection Group on 4/30/09 and had a good time. It was nice to be surrounded buy like minded people working to achieve the same thing, the right to carry a handgun in 33 states. Jim Floyd did a nice job of getting everyone up to speed on all the laws plus some handgun safety and shooting tips. They also covered basic handgun safety training, Ammo and gear, Review of all federal and state codes, Rules and regulations. He is truly is on top of his game when it comes to the laws for Indiana and the 32 other states involved in the training. I will say to people that have thought about going but my have put it off, GO it's money well spent. Think of it this way, no one can see in the dark but you can pay for N.V. goggles you can do something that man has never been able to do. Humans can't breath under water but if you just pay for the scuba gear, you can. I would bring up the flying thing but I can't afford a plane. My point is, for under $200.00 you can carry your handgun in 33 states, something most people can't do.

Why you should go:

1. It has to do with guns. :ar15: :moon:
    2. It was fun and only cost $100.00 bucks.
    3. High quality like minded people. You could make a friend.
    4. You end up with more rights than other people. Now they "the powers that be" have us paying for more rights.
    5. It has to do with guns!

Thanks for attending, and for the positive comments!

Regards,

Jim

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Faff
    Top Bottom