• ...and so much more!
  • MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Fun was had by all! As always, seeing the grins on the faces of grown men, smiling like young children, while doing mag dumps. I LOVE IT!!! :D I got a few pics, but they will have to wait until tomorrow to be posted, I'm beat.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    What a fantastic day! Thanks to everyone who attended for helping make our 6th annual(!) NFA Day a safe, educational and FUN event. It's your energy that makes putting this thing on every year worthwhile. The 400+ pics I took today will have to wait; I've got to get a shower and get stuff ready to go for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to shooting some of that awesome hardware instead of just watching!

Oh, and those of you who didn't stick around for TheUziButton's night-vision demo, you've saved yourselves a BUNCH of money. :D :drool: :spend:

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    What a fantastic day! Thanks to everyone who attended for helping make our 6th annual(!) NFA Day a safe, educational and FUN event. It's your energy that makes putting this thing on every year worthwhile. The 400+ pics I took today will have to wait; I've got to get a shower and get stuff ready to go for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to shooting some of that awesome hardware instead of just watching!

Oh, and those of you who didn't stick around for TheUziButton's night-vision demo, you've saved yourselves a BUNCH of money. :D :drool: :spend:

But if you bought it, it would add hours of productivity to your day, think of all the things you can do at night, like mow the lawn or walk the dog

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood

Aww man! I couldnt have missed that by much! Let me guess, he was shooting at some of the steel down by the pond. :)

MordecuS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Mooresville

SIGH.... I should have hung out a little while longer. Thank you to everyone for making today a legitimate life memory. Today was amazing!

Last edited:

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Just got home... Going to bed. Once the adrenaline wears off. Ill post pictures and videos tomorrow when thr AAR is up. Almost had an accident free day until BrinNutz decided to let the scope bite him on the.458 Socom :):

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    That was a fun day. Just now winding down! Thanks to lovemywoods for hosting, that was really a good time! Also thanks to theuzibutton, shooter521, esrice, aszerigan, and all the rest who let us shoot their guns! I have a very expensive future!

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    It was a lot of fun and well worth the drive. I have the videos I took uploading now and will post them tomorrow. Wish I had more but didn't realize the camera wasn't fully charged before i left.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Had a great day everyone. Thanks to all involved! Gonna try to make it back tomorrow.
    I've got a few videos uploading. I don't have the camera gear that some have, but managed to get some videos worth watching.

nfa002_zpsbf5d2c02.jpg nfa004_zps3b726a37.jpg nfa003_zps39dffffc.jpg nfa001_zpsd79cf9b5.jpg nfa005_zpsb697dc40.jpg

[video=youtube;vuxMZHGIgQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxMZHGIgQs[/video]

Last edited:

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    0115, just got home. Man, that drive suuuuuuuuucked.

Nightvision demo was awesome..."No honey, we're not hunting Taliban tonight..." LOL

Awesome day that made ended with some toys that made my nether regions warm and fuzzy.

I have a lot of pics and vids to go through, will take some time.

Thanks to all involved! You have just cost my son and his future siblings' any money that would have otherwise been put towards their college funds.

Just got home... Going to bed. Once the adrenaline wears off. Ill post pictures and videos tomorrow when thr AAR is up. Almost had an accident free day until BrinNutz decided to let the scope bite him on the.458 Socom :):

Yeah yeah yeah...If only I had checked the stock after the first shot (but who does that? Never had one fully collapse on me before while shooting...). Then I would have noticed it went from fully extended to fully collapsed from the recoil of the first shot, and apparently the ACOG gets A LOT closer quickly when that happens. I have the one and only pic of that...and I'll probably post it because ACOG's do open old scars left from windshields pretty easily it appears.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Yesterday was everything I thought it would be, and MORE! The hospitality of LMV and his lovely wife and family was incredible. The vendors were so informative, and helpful. The one word that I could use to describe yesterday......"community".:ingo:

Here's the first wave of photos;

DJJ_2288Pw_zpsc7b2449b.jpg

DJJ_2291Pw_zps1acd02e0.jpg

DJJ_2292Pw_zps7a129f5d.jpg

DJJ_2311Pw_zps0b9ac9f3.jpg

DJJ_2314Pw_zpsff047528.jpg

DJJ_2317Pw_zps5630d822.jpg

DJJ_2320Pw_zpsaf29a53d.jpg

DJJ_2324Pw_zps05948e83.jpg

DJJ_2329Pw_zps0e749bcc.jpg

DJJ_2335Pw_zps8ee402d1.jpg

DJJ_2341Pw_zps53a2bf24.jpg

DJJ_2350Pw_zpsf2e134bc.jpg

DJJ_2356Pw_zpsbda483ac.jpg

DJJ_2358Pw_zps7e6b01a0.jpg

DJJ_2363Pw_zpsecebeff4.jpg

DJJ_2366Pw_zps38ef953f.jpg

DJJ_2378Pw_zps98e74257.jpg

DJJ_2387Pw_zpsf843a87d.jpg

DJJ_2394Pw_zps66b73ae2.jpg

DJJ_2398Pw_zpsbc6177ed.jpg

:):

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Here are all the videos I got. Like I said, wish I had more...DAMN BATTERY! Don't forget to watch in HQ.

[video=youtube;ia_D54KkLXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia_D54KkLXs[/video]

Top Bottom