• Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    CRG2 Suarez International

Randy Harris instructing

Finally have a few min to sit at the computer this week after taking CRG2 with Randy last weekend.

I've taken several Suarez classes over the past few years, most of them taught by Randy. His no nonsense, quiet teaching style, with little tidbits of humor make his classes a lot of fun as well learning a lot. If you are on the fence about taking on e of Randy's classes, don't be.

Day one consisted of classroom lecture on the concepts behind the methodology and why. Pre-fight cues. Mental aspects of firstly avoiding a fight, then dealing with one if you have to. How to reactively keep from getting shot, cut, stabbed, bludgeoned, ect, and getting into position to turn the table and take the fight to your adversary Randys "PESTS" lecture.....good stuff !!

Those concepts were worked thru dry, then we hit the range for live fire.

Day 2 was more of the same, but more advanced and/or closer in drills/concepts.

If you have looked at this class thought about taking, quit thinking and DO IT!!! Having taken a lot of classes from Randy some of the material was "repeat" to me. Still ALWAYS learn something more/new. For those who have not taken this type of class, it will be a REAL eye opener to you.

Thanks Randy! Greatly appreciate all your efforts.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Thanks man, always look forward to seeing you and Chuck in class. You guys always work hard, have your stuff together and are there to learn. That makes it easy for me. And the beards are epic....

We are looking forward to possibly scheduling more classes at the same venue in southern IN in the future. I'll keep you posted.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks man, always look forward to seeing you and Chuck in class. You guys always work hard, have your stuff together and are there to learn. That makes it easy for me. And the beards are epic....

We are looking forward to possibly scheduling more classes at the same venue in southern IN in the future. I'll keep you posted.

I probably should show up just to balance those two. I'm a lazy whiner with no beard!

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    +1 AAR, +1 Randy, +1 Close Range Gunfighting course.

That is all. Thanks for posting your AAR.

ETA: +1 rhino is a whiner.

BearFodder

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Indiana
    I agree with Josh, it was a great class and a real eye opener. I'm glad I went to this one. After buying my first handgun in March and taking only one class prior to this, Randy was still able to teach (even me) to move and shoot. Being a newbie I still have plenty to work on. but I believe I have a much clearer idea of what I really need to work on and how to work on it.

+1 AAR, +1 Randy, +1 Close Range Gunfighting course and definitely +1 Josh and Chuck.

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield

Thanks Randy

I'm still pissed off at you about converting me to Glock with your dang chopped 17 last year ..... LOLOL

Top Bottom