• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Many great observations and ideas here for those looking for viable solutions. (see comments section of lesson for link to other lessons)

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Many great observations and ideas here for those looking for viable solutions. (see comments section of lesson for link to other lessons)
    Is there a transcript I can read?
    I ask because the text to speech is obvious and annoying to the point I stopped listening after a few minutes. No one speaks with the harsh pauses used. I have written and done pauses ect for text to speech,and this is very poorly done.

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    You can order the actual book if you like at https://settingbrushfires.com/mission-to-america-a-seven-week-crash-course-in-tactical-civics-video/.

The guy speaking is a great guy who I am very familiar with. His name is Tim Brown.

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Freedom from the deep state, only $4.99 a month...

View attachment 208593

View attachment 208594
    Feel free to not participate. However realize, you likely fund (quite heartily) many corps that hate you, hate our nation, hate our freedom and are happy to distract, confuse and poison you while working diligently to bring WEF/UN Agenda 2030 insanity into reality with funds you helped provide to them. Your call.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Freedom from the deep state, only $4.99 a month...

View attachment 208593

View attachment 208594
    No, this is the path to freedom from the deep state. It can be free if enough people see clearly enough to elect the men who will push it through

Following the lockdowns of mid-March 2020, Trump became increasingly frustrated with the CDC and Anthony Fauci in particular. Trump was profoundly aware that he had no power to fire the man, despite his epicly terrible role in prolonging Covid lockdowns long after Trump wanted to open up to save the American economy and society.

Trump’s next step was radical and brilliant: the creation of a new category of federal employment. It was called Schedule F.

Employees of the federal government classified as Schedule F would have been subject to control by the elected president and other representatives. Who are they? They are those who met the following criteria:

Positions of a confidential, policy-determining, policy-making, or policy-advocating character not normally subject to change as a result of a Presidential transition shall be listed in Schedule F. In appointing an individual to a position in Schedule F, each agency shall follow the principle of veteran preference as far as administratively feasible.

How many federal workers in agencies would have been newly classified at Schedule F? We do not know because only one completed the review before their jobs were saved by the election result. The one that did was the Congressional Budget Office. Its conclusion: fully 88% of employees would have been newly classified as Schedule F, thus allowing the president to terminate their employment.

This would have been a revolutionary change, a complete remake of Washington, DC, and all politics as usual.

Trump’s EO 13957 was a dagger aimed directly at the heart of the beast. It might have worked.

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    No, this is the path to freedom from the deep state. It can be free if enough people see clearly enough to elect the men who will push it through

Hope it all works out, however I think if we don't get back to basics, even if the "bad guys" are "rounded up" by the "good guys", we will be likes dogs going back to vomit. Pretty sure the rainbow mafia isn't going to voluntarily stop grooming and abusing kids and generally undermining stable society without being called out and ostracized vocally and consistently.
    Our-Constitution-was-made-only-for-a-moral-and-religious-people.-It-is-wholly-inadequate-to-th...jpg

Last edited:

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Hope it all works out, however I think if we don't get back to basics, even if the "bad guys" are "rounded up" by the "good guys", we will be likes dogs going back to vomit. Pretty sure the rainbow mafia isn't going to voluntarily stop grooming and abusing kids without being called out and ostracized vocally and consistently.
    View attachment 208612

I agree vetting better leaders is one component, but IMHO there is no way we are going to just "vote harder" our way out of this one.

I also agree that cleaning out the bureaucracy is an important step. I guess we are talking about different mechanisms to that end. Personally, I think almost every avenue with any potential gain should be pursued at this point.

Also, you might want to look into "Operation Trust". History does not repeat but it sure does rhyme. Be aware, these psychopathic liars care not a wit for Truth, just power and control.

Last edited:

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    As long as we are talking solutions here this is a list that may be helpful to someone just getting into or even a veteran of this current fight for our Republic. By no means is it all inclusive. I am fully open to suggested additions and modifications.

1. Figure out where you have been weak and deceived (lust, greed, idols, gluttony, fear etc) and repent.

2. Use cash whenever possible. A fully digital centrally currency system, if allowed, will be the death of all freedom.

3. Be fully non-compliant with any medical mandates that violate your bodily sovereignty, Constitutional rights, and/or obvious Truth. This will also build courage in others to do so.

4. Virtually always do the opposite of what tyrannical powers would want and are encouraging. Do not play into their hand in any way. We will NEVER be able to comply our way out of tyranny.

5. Support businesses that are also being non-compliant. Stop supporting businesses that hate us and encouraging others into compliance with tyranny.

6. Corporate media is the enemy of the people. All of it. Stop willfully giving them time and money to poison our brains and souls. Instead use that time and money to grow and build.

7. Have discussions with people when presented with the opportunity. Choose words wisely. Choose discussions wisely. Stay positive and Truthful.

8. Stimulate conversations using shirts, flyers, stickers, presentations, billboards etc.

9. Locally source food to maximum extent possible. This starts with growing your own. Consider raising animals: chickens, rabbits, small goats can all be very productive and require minimal space.

10. Generally, build resiliency in every corner of our lives: Food, water, shelter, power, heat, finance, community, means of self-protection, communication etc.

11. Get healthy, stay healthy – Hospitals/health system has largely been weaponized.

12. Get involved in local politics. Selectman? School board? Election official? City Council?

13. Call/write/follow local, state and federal reps – Use your phones and social media to follow their public moves and to communicate.

14. Get involved with Constitutional Sheriffs, VET YOUR SHERIFF https://cspoa.org/.

15. We must stand up for ourselves. Nobody will stand by someone who does not stand up for themselves.

16. Homeschool and encourage homeschooling. Help get kids out of government indoctrination camps. Help others to understand and/or navigate this change.

17. Harbor NO FEAR and NO DESPAIR. Not only is it self-destructive, and destructive to everyone around you, people will sense your weakness and be less likely to seriously consider your viewpoints (and rightfully so).

18. Communicate with like-minded community members concerning current events, especially those local in nature.

19. Work on honing and developing new useful skills. Help others in the endeavor.

20. Build parallel structures to escape the criminal system of corporate control.

21. Stay in The Word, stay in prayer. Ultimately, this is not a fight against flesh and blood.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    As long as we are talking solutions here this is a list that may be helpful to someone just getting into or even a veteran of this current fight for our Republic. By no means is it all inclusive. I am fully open to suggested additions and modifications.

1. Figure out where you have been weak and deceived (lust, greed, idols, gluttony, fear etc) and repent.

2. Use cash whenever possible. A fully digital centrally currency system, if allowed, will be the death of all freedom.

3. Be fully non-compliant with any medical mandates that violate your bodily sovereignty, Constitutional rights, and/or obvious Truth. This will also build courage in others to do so.

4. Virtually always do the opposite of what tyrannical powers would want and are encouraging. Do not play into their hand in any way. We will NEVER be able to comply our way out of tyranny.

5. Support businesses that are also being non-compliant. Stop supporting businesses that hate us and encouraging others into compliance with tyranny.

6. Corporate media is the enemy of the people. All of it. Stop willfully giving them time and money to poison our brains and souls. Instead use that time and money to grow and build.

7. Have discussions with people when presented with the opportunity. Choose words wisely. Choose discussions wisely. Stay positive and Truthful.

8. Stimulate conversations using shirts, flyers, stickers, presentations, billboards etc.

9. Locally source food to maximum extent possible. This starts with growing your own. Consider raising animals: chickens, rabbits, small goats can all be very productive and require minimal space.

10. Generally, build resiliency in every corner of our lives: Food, water, shelter, power, heat, finance, community, means of self-protection, communication etc.

11. Get healthy, stay healthy – Hospitals/health system has largely been weaponized.

12. Get involved in local politics. Selectman? School board? Election official? City Council?

13. Call/write/follow local, state and federal reps – Use your phones and social media to follow their public moves and to communicate.

14. Get involved with Constitutional Sheriffs, VET YOUR SHERIFF https://cspoa.org/.

15. We must stand up for ourselves. Nobody will stand by someone who does not stand up for themselves.

16. Homeschool and encourage homeschooling. Help get kids out of government indoctrination camps. Help others to understand and/or navigate this change.

17. Harbor NO FEAR and NO DESPAIR. Not only is it self-destructive, and destructive to everyone around you, people will sense your weakness and be less likely to seriously consider your viewpoints (and rightfully so).

18. Communicate with like-minded community members concerning current events, especially those local in nature.

19. Work on honing and developing new useful skills. Help others in the endeavor.

20. Build parallel structures to escape the criminal system of corporate control.

21. Stay in The Word, stay in prayer. Ultimately, this is not a fight against flesh and blood.
    Excellent list... great advice!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    BTW, also from my earlier cite about Schedule F

It explains A LOT about 0Biden's choice for Supreme Court nominee

Donald Trump came into office with the promise of draining the swamp, without understanding entirely what that meant. He gradually came to realize that he had no control over most of the affairs of government, not because he had no patience for the legislative process but because he had no ability to terminate the employment of most of the civilian bureaucracy. Nor could his political appointees control it. The media, he gradually came to realize, echoed the priorities and concerns of this administrative state due to long-established relationships that led to nonstop leaks that spread false information.

In May of 2018, he took his first steps to gain some modicum of control over this deep state. He issued three executive orders (E.O. 13837, E.O. 13836, and E.O.13839) that would have diminished their access to labor-union protection when being pressed on the terms of their employment. Those three orders were litigated by the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE) and sixteen other federal labor unions.

All three were struck down with a decision by a DC District Court. The presiding judge was Ketanji Brown Jackson, who was later rewarded for her decision with a nomination to the Supreme Court, which was affirmed by the US Senate. The prevailing and openly stated reason for her nomination was said to be mostly demographic: she would be the first black woman on the Court. The deeper reason was more likely traceable to her role in thwarting actions by Trump which had begun the process of upending the administrative state. Jackson’s judgment was later reversed but Trump’s actions were embroiled in a juridical tangle that rendered them moot.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    BTW, also from my earlier cite about Schedule F

It explains A LOT about 0Biden's choice for Supreme Court nominee

It truly is amazing the ******** that goes in in that cesspool of a little group of people far away attempting to rule over 330,000,000 individuals scattered across a vast land.

The central state needs to be dissolved.

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Please don't take my sarcastic comment above as denigrating the ideas they may have. That was my quick take after watching the video and reading a little through their website and courses. I want to say it sounds similar to the Sovereignty movement, but more sophisticated. I will need to research county Grand Juries and such to have better judgement on it.

There a lot of so called "man with the plans" out there who are just trying to get rich off the rubes. $4.99 a month is not bad. I get having to run an organization, if that's what they are. I get wanting people to have "skin in the game" to participate in exclusive content. That's what locals.com and a lot of people are doing.

You also have to evaluate their solutions independently.

I want to see who they are, what they espouse, their history, complaints against them, etc. I'm not going to join an organization without putting in some due diligence to make sure they aren't grifters or domestic/foreign agitators. Being the devious, technically minded person I am, I could easily spoof a honeypot website from any particular viewpoint.

We all also have to keep in mind the conflicts that exist in the physical and spiritual realms. Good versus Evil. Authoritarians versus Self Determination. We are being attacked at all levels from all directions. BROKEN ARROW

What do we do about it. Think critically about everything. Really question everything from first principles. Mine is primarily LIBERTY. Does it enhance liberty and reduce the power of the state? Is it enriching a few people and not providing value?

What you are seeking is defense against 5th generation warfare. Who are the enemy, China, Russia, communists, the rich and powerful, the powerless. All of the above. Anyone who wants to curb liberties and give power to the state.

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Please don't take my sarcastic comment above as denigrating the ideas they may have. That was my quick take after watching the video and reading a little through their website and courses. I want to say it sounds similar to the Sovereignty movement, but more sophisticated. I will need to research county Grand Juries and such to have better judgement on it.

There a lot of so called "man with the plans" out there who are just trying to get rich off the rubes. $4.99 a month is not bad. I get having to run an organization, if that's what they are. I get wanting people to have "skin in the game" to participate in exclusive content. That's what locals.com and a lot of people are doing.

You also have to evaluate their solutions independently.

I want to see who they are, what they espouse, their history, complaints against them, etc. I'm not going to join an organization without putting in some due diligence to make sure they aren't grifters or domestic/foreign agitators. Being the devious, technically minded person I am, I could easily spoof a honeypot website from any particular viewpoint.

We all also have to keep in mind the conflicts that exist in the physical and spiritual realms. Good versus Evil. Authoritarians versus Self Determination. We are being attacked at all levels from all directions. BROKEN ARROW

What do we do about it. Think critically about everything. Really question everything from first principles. Mine is primarily LIBERTY. Does it enhance liberty and reduce the power of the state? Is it enriching a few people and not providing value?

What you are seeking is defense against 5th generation warfare. Who are the enemy, China, Russia, communists, the rich and powerful, the powerless. All of the above. Anyone who wants to curb liberties and give power to the state.
    Agree with all of that. There are plenty of Paytriots out there, gifting as the country burns. We need to be much more discerning in the times to come than ever in the past. We must be "Wise as serpents" as we battle these demons.

Liberty and freedom are excellent goals, but freedom from what, to do what? Without a concrete moral structure, we will always end up right where we are, in a Crowlean "do what thou wilt" spiral to the abyss.

As for defining the enemy, personally, I think it has become obvious that "it" is not confined to a nation state. I am much more inclined to look at the world banking system for most of the main earthly drivers of this evil. But ultimately, we wrestle not against flesh and blood.

Ever notice how much of this insanity is based out of "neutral" Switzerland? WEF 666.jpg Cern 666.jpg

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Freedom from enslavement by any man or ideology.

While I am a Christian, it is a voluntary commitment on my part to do so. God is my master, I am his servant, not his slave.

People should not be coerced into a religion, ideology, political party or cult. Nor, I believe, should they be prevented from leaving any of the above.

Freedom of association.

We can freely pick up our stuff and move to a place more aligned with our selves.

There used to be more of a buffer between those practicing competing world views. What ever axis you want to look at. Dominant culture and counter-culture. Really just who are the majority tribes in an area.

Now, social media and corporate/drive-by media have removed those buffers and shoved competing world views in each others faces. DIVISION FOR DOLLARS is what people are buying with the attention skewed social economy.

Top Bottom