• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hamiltonrrwatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2021
    N.W. IN
    I own "one of those" pistols that's nigh impossible to find accessories for; magazines, parts, holsters, etc. After we s**tcanned three Amazon accounts and moved everything to eBay, things are definitely better. We've been able to find a LOT of items, formally purchased from Bezos, at same or better prices, low or no cost shipping. Giving Beez the finger every time I hit the BUY button on eBay gives us a warm-n-fuzzy too.

One of those small business folks just sent me a hand-crafted pancake style Hermann Oak Leather holster for less than $50.00 shipped.

The pictures really don't do it justice. At this level of craftsmanship, it would be worth double the asking price elsewhere. Most of what's out there now is garbage.

FYI, I'm not a shill. I have no interest, or receive any compensation, monetarily or otherwise, from this individual.

Attachments

• IMG_3669.jpeg
      IMG_3669.jpeg
      7.6 MB · Views: 26
    • IMG_3667.jpeg
      IMG_3667.jpeg
      9.4 MB · Views: 26
    Last edited:

hamiltonrrwatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2021
    N.W. IN

Yea good thing you don't support anti 2a businesses.
    That article was written August 3, 2007.

I wasn’t shopping eBay in 2007, nor was I into firearms. I won’t be stopping now, due to a ban issued 14 years ago by people I never met, nor care about. Unless of course I was a Dem and entitled to be retroactively pi**ed at everything conservative.

Interestingly, in your linked article, the NRA states, “This prohibition will include, according to eBay, “bullet tips, brass casings and shells, barrels, slides, cylinders, magazines, firing pins, trigger assemblies, etc.”

Soooo, in 2021 out of the above list, a simple search on eBay and I can find magazines, firing pins, trigger assemblies (parts), and barrels. My Kentucky math tells me that four out of nine items on their “banned” list are now available. Maybe those folks didn't get the memo?

There's a better-than-certain probability I wouldn't purchase a gun from eBay now, even if it were allowed.

And finally, given La Pierre's penchant for using memberships to fund his wardrobe, I'd consider that article typical of the NRA's sanctimonious BS. I wish him luck in transmogrifing Federal bankruptcy law, or buying a judge, to change the NRA's venue from New York to Texas.

Last edited:

hamiltonrrwatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2021
    N.W. IN
    I'll bite ... what exactly is this pistol that is "one of those" pistols?
    what he said...
    Steyr C9-A2 MF

Holster seller's name is Jerry.

He has a limited number of holsters in-stock. As he's a one-man operation, don't expect the variety you'd get from a big-box on-line accessory outlet, but he plans to expand as time, and finances allow.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom