A seller never responds to request for info, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I have messaged a few people and never heard back, I just figured their email was messed up or something and let it ride. It's annoying for sure; it happens more on Facebook marketplace. The thing is, I don't really NEED anything I'm messaging about so I figure I'll just catch the next one that comes along, whatever it is.

SpyderByte

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Nobody is telling you Not to use the classifieds, you paid for the ability to use them so by all means use them.
    I'm just saying to use them with the understanding that some people will not feel comfortable dealing with a low post count member who only uses the classifieds. It is the seller's right to decide who to sell to, not yours.
    I might be more inclined it a seller flat out states exactly what they want from a potential buyer, but I assume when somebody posts something for sale they actually want to sell it. INGO is a limited community and to limit options even further tells me they aren't really about selling. It's a seller right, but if you don't even engage somebody "new" then it makes the new person not want to engage too!

SpyderByte

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    Indianapolis
    So if it’s thAt. stupid just stay out of the classified. This is not gun broker and you had something to say here.
    don’t be a sour grape. We have rules. Most of us like them if you don’t then that’s your opinion. I see you are now a site supporter good on you sir.
    It does not matter length of time but we do this for good reasons. And it works. Enjoy.
    So this is exactly what I'm talking about...I can't even disagree or have a dissenting opinion before somebody calls my point of view "sour grapes." Thanks for proving my point.
    So if it’s thAt. stupid just stay out of the classified. This is not gun broker and you had something to say here.
    don’t be a sour grape. We have rules. Most of us like them if you don’t then that’s your opinion. I see you are now a site supporter good on you sir.
    It does not matter length of time but we do this for good reasons. And it works. Enj

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom