• ...and so much more!
  • Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Well, I put my first suppressor in jail this morning. I have another I'm waiting on to be transferred to my local shop so it will have company soon.

Even though you know how it works, buy now, pay now, receive later. It is still a rough walk out of the shop with your expensive little receipt. It gets easier each time right?

I feel like I need a T-shirt, "I spent $800 at the suppressor shop and all I got was this little piece of paper."

Now to forget about it until they call.

Sigmaster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Atlanta
    I have heard from an employee, if you purchase a can from parabellum gun store, you can use it at their range, until the paper clears.
    At least you get some bang for your buck.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    I have heard from an employee, if you purchase a can from parabellum gun store, you can use it at their range, until the paper clears.

You dont even have to buy it from them. You just have to transfer it through them. Anything you buy through Silencershop can be transferred through parabellum for free. Any outside NFA transfers are $75. They definitely let you shoot your cans while they are in jail which is why I use them for all my transfers now. Indy Arms and Highsmith guns also allow you to shoot your cans while in jail, but Indy Arms makes you buy their rifle ammo and Highsmith is pistol calibers only. Parabellum also has a Silencershop kiosk so you dont have to worry about fingerprint cards.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    That's awesome, but a 300 mile round trip is a bit much for a trip to the range to use a suppressor while I wait. Wish they had something like that here.

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    That's awesome, but a 300 mile round trip is a bit much for a trip to the range to use a suppressor while I wait. Wish they had something like that here.
    I've not done it, but the indoor range in Lafayette allows using your suppressor at their range while it is in jail as well. If you have a local range that is also an FFL, I'd suggest inquiring about their policy.
    --Rick

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    You dont even have to buy it from them. You just have to transfer it through them. Anything you buy through Silencershop can be transferred through parabellum for free. Any outside NFA transfers are $75. They definitely let you shoot your cans while they are in jail which is why I use them for all my transfers now. Indy Arms and Highsmith guns also allow you to shoot your cans while in jail, but Indy Arms makes you buy their rifle ammo and Highsmith is pistol calibers only. Parabellum also has a Silencershop kiosk so you dont have to worry about fingerprint cards.
    Yeah as soon as I get my government is stupid money I'm prob gonna buy two more cans. Don't tell my wife.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    I've not done it, but the indoor range in Lafayette allows using your suppressor at their range while it is in jail as well. If you have a local range that is also an FFL, I'd suggest inquiring about their policy.
    --Rick
    Yeah, no Class 3 FFL's close by with a range.

Top Bottom