• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What makes you think I'm not? My grandfather was a very popular Pentecostal minister for the first 50 years of my life. To be honest, I'm ashamed of the way most of them act.
    By your own admission you do not see what others see therefore it is logical you are not close enough to the situation. Your family is just an anecdote…

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Not necessarily. When the spirit of the age gets enough people to go along with his corruption, by black listing or out right attacking those of us that won't, not a single law needs to be passed. Look what happen a couple years ago when you wouldn't wear a mask or up to just a few months ago when you wouldn't get your shots. No laws were passed to make employers fire you for not going along. These things are all connected.
    I honestly don't understand this complaint. It wasn't some conspiracy, it was people (maybe or maybe not improperly) trying to protect society from a horrible virus. It seems to me, and this will probably trigger a lot of people, ostracization was more or less invented by religion. I just don't see any serious oppression happening of the groups mentioned. (again except 2A)
    The religion seems like a deflection to what has occurred. I don't completely disagree that if religion is used in an improper manner, the results are less than ideal. What I saw in the last 3 years was a test of compliance.

To me covid was less of a disease and more of a program. The testing and other aspects were known well before the release of the fear propaganda. Create a problem, get a reaction and offer a solution. Convince people there is a new scary disease, make them afraid and then inject them with what could be called a bioweapon under the guise of safety. The election flu was just a setup and people still talk about it a lot to this day as the worst thing ever.

The total all cause mortality numbers (from the CDC of all things) in 2020 and 2021 never supported peoples and the architects decisions as a response to this alleged new and dangerous virus. People love to talk about how real it is. Predictive programming does work, especially the visuals. What is being done now will be used for something worse in the future.

The cause of this trend, however has many faces. The primary one being something called 'Scapegoating', which is something that always occurs before a communist revolution or a collapse of an empire. It was how Hitler came to power. He blamed the Jews, Gypsies, Mentally Infirmed for all the problems of society. Most people either believed in it with a fanatic passion, or went along to get along (See Stanley Milgram's Experiment). A quote coined recently by Steve Quayle conveys this perfectly: "Identify, Vilify, Nullify, Destroy". Identify anyone who would pose an effective resistance, Vilify them in the public eye and make them seem like the root of all evil, Nullify their ability to challenge their accusers in the court of public opinion (Censorship), Destroy the target now that it is publicly acceptable. Governments will use this process to cast blame for failing policies. Scapegoating is usually followed by genocide of the targeted population.

The point of this long post is to identify the trend, what may be causing it, and where it will go. At the risk of sounding like chicken little, I do not believe this will get better, and there is no stopping it without a fight. This is not a call to action or anything, I believe in being peaceful until you are forced to defense. Again, I am also not saying the Nashville shooting was 100% politically motivated, however the response from people actively calling for violence and being publicly okay with Christian kids being murdered shows that shows that the Overton Window has shifted from several years ago. I am also not saying it will be 'bullets and bombs' everywhere at once, more likely an exponential de-stabilization in certain regions and smaller cells in other regions (again Portland vs. Midwest Small Town). Keep your head on a swivel, it will get worse before it gets worse.

Some good references:
    "The Fate of Empires and Search for Survival" - By. Sir John Baget Glubb
    The Stanley Milgram Experiment
    The Stanford Prison Experiment
    Strauss-Howe Generational Theory
    The trend is to get people to believe in the fear they've been given. That covid is real with scapegoating as you mention and creating division among people. We are living in a giant Stanley Miligram Experiment as people continue to believe what they're told.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I was purposely vague on political parties in the OP, as the focus was my point that more violence will unfortunately come, but here is a Rap Sheet of Violence on Trump Supporters that Breitbart compiled with links and dates to prove my point of increasing aggression. The list only goes to 2018, though.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Can you help me out here, I don't know what you're talking about. I live a pretty quiet life and I'm not hyper politicized. Honestly.

Just a few examples.....
    The FBI lied to federal judges in order to illicitly spy on the inner operations of a Presedential campaign.

The FBI was consulting (read coercing) both Twitter and Facebook to suppress conservative content. This demonstrably affected the election, and its aftermath.

The top FBI lawyer was "embedded" in upper management at Twitter.
    To make sure they demonized conservatives.

A fully kitted FBI Assault team shows at the home of a pro life advocate, complete with news cameras, to take him into custody , for the heinous crime of shoving away a person who was accosting one of the advocates' seven children, during a protest outside an abortion clinic.
    The advocate, through counsel, had already offered to surrender himself, but DOJ can't pass up any opportunity to threaten traditional American families by pointing automatic weapons at them, and dragging their father out of the house at gunpoint while in cuffs.

These are but the tip of the iceberg. There are hundreds, if not thousands, more examples that don't require any digging to find. You just have to know it when you see it.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    By your own admission you do not see what others see therefore it is logical you are not close enough to the situation. Your family is just an anecdote…
    That's not the only choice. I can also understand what they are saying, and think they are wrong. I'm just trying to be kind in saying it.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Just a few examples.....
    The FBI lied to federal judges in order to illicitly spy on the inner operations of a Presedential campaign.

The FBI was consulting (read coercing) both Twitter and Facebook to suppress conservative content. This demonstrably affected the election, and its aftermath.

The top FBI lawyer was "embedded" in upper management at Twitter.
    To make sure they demonized conservatives.

A fully kitted FBI Assault team shows at the home of a pro life advocate, complete with news cameras, to take him into custody , for the heinous crime of shoving away a person who was accosting one of the advocates' seven children, during a protest outside an abortion clinic.
    The advocate, through counsel, had already offered to surrender himself, but DOJ can't pass up any opportunity to threaten traditional American families by pointing automatic weapons at them, and dragging their father out of the house at gunpoint while in cuffs.

These are but the tip of the iceberg. There are hundreds, if not thousands, more examples that don't require any digging to find. You just have to know it when you see it.
    Ok, thank you.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I know this is way off the topic here but I want to give kudos to the OP. New member, engaging in thoughtful interesting dialogue. Good on you man!
    Really appreciated! It's why I love INGO, as I rarely see discussions like this happen on other forums without devolving into flame wars.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Ok, but another way to say that the culture is changing. Is it not worse (or more literally persecution) if actual laws are passed?

Yes, it would be worse if actual laws were passed, because they would be blatantly unconstitutional, proving that the ideals of our form of government were irreparably lost. That would signal a call to arms, even to the unobservant.
    The current method, that of using executive fiat, media corruption, educational indoctrination, and outside astroturf organizations, is much more diabolical.
    The results, however, are the same in regards to ostracism, subjugation, and public demonizing. These efforts all attempt to "fly under the radar" so that they do not elicit a full throated response from the majority, which in turn relegates any vocal, visual, or intellectual argument to the perceived "musings of conspiracy theorists".

There are lots of screwballs out there, with off the wall accusations about our government, its players, and the left in general. It used to be very easy to separate their screeds from reality.

But then a large number of them started proving true.
    A very large number.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ... It wasn't some conspiracy, it was people (maybe or maybe not improperly) trying to protect society from a horrible virus...

Sure it was. How many of the things they told us have turned out to be lies? All of them, right?

How would the election have went if ballots were authenticated and counted properly, without all of the covid fraud bull :poop:?

We know, yeah we know... :xmad:

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I rarely see any dissent on the left. The purple hair and the normie left all are usually in agreement. But not on the right, I often post threads just to see where we are. Now maybe some are playing contrarian but INGO certainly is not lock step, even though most are of conservative leaning. So while conservative leaning folks debate the left moves on…
    That because the left doesn't have any truths or consistent principles to stand on. Their opinion/truths changes with the wind

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I rarely see any dissent on the left. The purple hair and the normie left all are usually in agreement. But not on the right, I often post threads just to see where we are. Now maybe some are playing contrarian but INGO certainly is not lock step, even though most are of conservative leaning. So while conservative leaning folks debate the left moves on…
    That's the out group homogeneneity effect. It's a common bias to see your opponents as unified, or at least much more than your own group.

The fact that Biden, a senile, old, white guy got the nomination is a clear indicator of diversity in the left.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This question is an example of the problem. The left figured out that they could not pass laws so they co-opted employers, media, social media, etc. to do that which is near impossible for them to achieve legislatively…
    Could have fooled me.

There's Bibles in cubes all over my cube farm here, and pretty much all the social media and in person social activity is pro-Christian.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Sure it was. How many of the things they told us have turned out to be lies? All of them, right?

How would the election have went if ballots were authenticated and counted properly, without all of the covid fraud bull :poop:?

We know, yeah we know... :xmad:

I don't see lies. I have no idea how it got political but I won't say anymore because I didn't come here for a big argument.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I honestly don't understand this complaint. It wasn't some conspiracy, it was people (maybe or maybe not improperly) trying to protect society from a horrible virus.........

There was 20 yrs of research into this vaccine. LIE.
    The vaccine is safe and effective. LIE.
    The vaccine will prevent contracting or spreading covid 19. LIE
    The booster will do it for sure. LIE.
    The 2nd booster will do it for sure. LIE.
    The 3rd, 4th, or 5th blah blah..... LIE.
    Masks are effective. LIE.
    We must tank the economy by shutting down business, and quarantine people. LIE.
    There is no other treatment than the vaccine. LIE.
    Acquired immunity is worthless. LIE.
    And on and on and on.
    I don't see lies. I have no idea how it got political but I won't say anymore because I didn't come here for a big argument.
    You only need to look to see the lies, and subsequent manipulation of society. Link their motives to their methods and results.
    I don't think that you have gotten a "big argument", just logical, polite, well thought out responses. The .gov abused their authority and maligned a huge section of the population, all to achieve political goals.
    They never let a crisis go to waste, and they are shameless in their transgressions against liberty and America.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    There was 20 yrs of research into this vaccine. LIE.
    The vaccine is safe and effective. LIE.
    The vaccine will prevent contracting or spreading covid 19. LIE
    The booster will do it for sure. LIE.
    The 2nd booster will do it for sure. LIE.
    The 3rd, 4th, or 5th blah blah..... LIE.
    Masks are effective. LIE.
    We must tank the economy by shutting down business, and quarantine people. LIE.
    There is no other treatment than the vaccine. LIE.
    Acquired immunity is worthless. LIE.
    And on and on and on.

You only need to look to see the lies, and subsequent manipulation of society. Link their motives to their methods and results.
    I don't think that you have gotten a "big argument", just logical, polite, well thought out responses. The .gov abused their authority and maligned a huge section of the population, all to achieve political goals.
    They never let a crisis go to waste, and they are shameless in their transgressions against liberty and America.
    preferred position for some it’s not that some can’t see the lies… they don’t want to.

Attachments

• DDA5AC95-5DF8-4E72-AAAC-CF00FC0CFAB9.png
      DDA5AC95-5DF8-4E72-AAAC-CF00FC0CFAB9.png
      59.1 KB · Views: 2

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I honestly don't understand this complaint. It wasn't some conspiracy, it was people (maybe or maybe not improperly) trying to protect society from a horrible virus. It seems to me, and this will probably trigger a lot of people, ostracization was more or less invented by religion. I just don't see any serious oppression happening of the groups mentioned. (again except 2A)
    Been living in a cave?

Top Bottom