• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Dude, your party has long left you. The fundamental right to self defense is nowhere to be found in their Party platform.

I'm not "of" the party any more. But some folks here love generalizations and to the extent they feel they must insult almost 1/2 the country, someone needs to kick them in the balls once in awhile.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'd be defending my life and my family's. I see you don't live in Greenwood. Things are better here.

That wouldn’t make any difference if you got the “wrong” person.
    You know, someone who was just turning their life around.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm a democrat and you better get off my lawn, buddy.

I'm not "of" the party any more. But some folks here love generalizations and to the extent they feel they must insult almost 1/2 the country, someone needs to kick them in the balls once in awhile.

:scratch:

Well, there's about 11 minutes between those posts. Okay. Welcome to the "not a democrat" club. We're pleased you've joined.

disclaimer: the "not a democrat" club does not imply membership of loyal Trumpers, or Republicans. It just means you're not a democrat. Congratulations.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, there are at least two kinds of "democrats"....and those are not to be confused with radicals and anarchists. I'm of the Howard Dean school....The Democratic Wing of the Democrat Party. And yes, the Overton Window has been moved by the media a couple of steps to the left. But the Howard Dean School remains firmly where it is.

So, one can be a democrat, but not a democrat. I know, confusing to you republicans who all believe the same thing in lock step with their brothers...right? <:)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Howard Dean was bat **** crazy. Not even in the same order of magnitude as today's democrat lunatics. But just sayin'.

He put the "un" in "hinged".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Q3UnrW5.gif

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    One thing that just dawned on me is the title of this thread lol. I would be willing to bet that a good percentage, if not a majority of the marching crew either have never voted before or aren’t even registered to vote :rolleyes::laugh:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    So, the indictments included tampering with evidence, reportedly related to the pistol. The irony here is that it was the St. Louis police, in the police lab, under direction from Kim Gardner, who literally tampered with the evidence, when they received the pistol in an inoperable state (firing pin backwards, IIRC?), disassembled it, reassembled it in an operable state, and then test-fired it.

That is dangerously close to actionable, malicious prosecution. The McCloskeys have evidence that the firearm was rendered inoperable prior to the incident (the pistol was used in a court case, and rendered inoperable in order to take it into the courtroom as evidence). If the police don't have any evidence that the firearm was a) rendered operable subsequent to its use in court, and then b) rendered inoperable after the trespassing incident, then someone in the police and/or prosecutor's office needs to go to jail.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The DA needs to be sanctioned for bringing the case in the first place. If evidence was fabricated, she needs to spend some time in prison.

Top Bottom