• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    As an addendum to my post re: Bidin’s call to ban guns, I’m giving a heads up to acquire as much ammo for your own firearms as you can, it may be another ammo drought for some caliber’s.

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    ABC, early news I watched the clip of his speech they infer was today. Maybe I’m mistaken, but it appeared to be this afternoon. At least that was the inference. I watched at 4 maybe I can rewind that far, I’ll try.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Pretty cryptic thread title. Seems to be the latest trend on INGO. Click bait thread titles?

:lol2: no offense to the OP, just me bitchin'.

Heading towards elections in November, the dems know they are doomed, due to their actions. All they have is to call us names and bait us into being crazy nuts, ready to fight if we don't win.

The sources noted above are the dem's scources. They work for the dems, who need us being the "fascists" that Joe calls us.

Last edited:

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Pretty critic thread title. Seems to be the latest trend on INGO. Click bait thread titles?

:lol2: no offense to the OP, just me bitchin'.

Heading towards elections in November, the dems know they are doomed, due to their actions. All they have is to call us names and bait us into being crazy nuts, ready to fight if we don't win.

The sources noted above are the dem's scources. They work for the dems, who need us being the "fascists" that Joe calls us.

Can’t speak to click bait, I only recently heard the term. Made my own extrapolation of it’s meaning. As for trends, I’ve never that I’m aware of, been a trend follower or setter. Always thought of myself as an individual. Kinda why I’m in this subfore I tend to go my own way, let others do the same.

Now to the choice of title. I’ve learned my first heads up re: canning lids is and was well founded. I not only shared it here but also in my personal life. I’ve been told at least 3 times that lids are in short supply near me, and those that are available are high priced. One of the 3 folks I told ran out in the middle of pickles and had none for tomatoes. We helped them out because we were prepared for the contingency.

This is a subfore about preparation isn’t it? During the last drought on ammo, I had plenty, and still do. I gave away lots of ammo to my less than prepared friends during hunting season. I never sold or offered to sell a single round. I could have made a fortune in the last go round. Still could today because I paid much less than the going rate now.

Now Dems. and Repubs. I’ve been a R since Dick Nixon a person I hated then and still do today. But I avoid that stuff because of another term I’ve learned in the last 2 years RINO, it seems if you don’t have your nose up someone’s butt you are a RINO, if you are not absolutely 100% someone you are a RINO. Don’t believe it ask Liz Chaney, she voted with the former prez. 95% of the time, but now she’s a RINO. I’m not getting into that game, I’ve been voting R longer than most hollering RINO have been alive, again I’ll go my own way.

No offense taken, and that’s my 2 cents. JMO as always.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The dems would like us to have a newsworthy surge on ammo purchasing prior to the election, so they can run on us "gunning up" for another "armed insurrection." :rolleyes:

Anything to make all republicans the ultra MAGA fascist extremists that they call us.

The new deplorables.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Posts like this is how runs on items happen.

The speech is a giant yawn, a nothingburger. He cant ban "assault weapons". See the Heller decision. (and at least one other) In fact the last AWB is the reason why Heller exists. If they hadnt banned them, many of us (including me) wouldnt have even though about buying one. Or two. or three...

Literally. It wasnt until the end of the ban I thought "whats the big deal? Do I need one?"

Prior to the AWB, I had less than zero interest in one. Afterward? No comment. LOL

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans

The speech is a giant yawn, a nothingburger. He cant ban "assault weapons". See the Heller decision. (and at least one other) In fact the last AWB is the reason why Heller exists. If they hadnt banned them, many of us (including me) wouldnt have even though about buying one. Or two. or three...

Literally. It wasnt until the end of the ban I thought "whats the big deal? Do I need one?"

Prior to the AWB, I had less than zero interest in one. Afterward? No comment. LOL
    Very good point, now that you mention it I didn’t own one until billery was running for prez. I only got them because the sunset was up and I thought she might win. At the same time I didn’t own a hi-cap auto either, so we loaded up. Thought it might be our last chance. Haven’t fired a single one yet. I did and still do own a check. SKS. And we’ve got a “””” pot of 556 and 40 s&w ammo.

I truly never gave Heller a thought, that’ll teach me.

Well at least I think they are keeping up with inflation, something FRN’s in the bank wouldn’t have done. Evil black and tupperware, who’d a thunk it?

ETA: I’ll stand by my heads up on preparation of ammo stores. Maybe you can have to much, but I’ve seen twice in the last 10 yrs. where you couldn’t find much if any.

Last edited:

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Saw an article headline this morning ( and can't find it now) about the US Military may be short on ammo because of the amounts we're sending to Ukraine.
    I could see an EO being written to "aquire " civilian production to fill the gaps.

Reactions: Mij

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Saw an article headline this morning ( and can't find it now) about the US Military may be short on ammo because of the amounts we're sending to Ukraine.
    I could see an EO being written to "aquire " civilian production to fill the gaps.
    That was 155mm from what I heard on Tucker last PM. Although I wouldn't put anything past this bunch.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Bruen also caused a number of cases to be remanded back to the Circuits (AWB, magaizine bans IIRC.)

WV v EPA had the language specific to requiring legislation.

We've seen this bunch have a disdain for the Constitution and SCOTUS. Hard telling where things will end up prior to... 2023 or 2025?

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Saw it on Apple news, didn’t read it just the head line. I’ll look again. Bout time for a coffee and sandwich.

Top Bottom