Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Depends.....How old are you?
    Well, my dad was born in ‘43.

Circa 1985 a bicyclist rode by the farm and dad heard a gunshot. Country road. Dad always taught his dogs to stay in the yard, they might run along the side ditch but didn’t go out in the road. Somehow he knew the guy had shot at the dog, not sure what he saw. But he jumps in his truck and catches the guy 3/4 mile down the road. The neighbor heard the shot and heard dads truck go by fast so he went to see what was up. Dad had the bicyclist up against a power pole with his forearm in the guys neck, looks down and sees he has a 22 pointed at him and tells the guy he’d better make the first shot count that’s just a 22.
    Somehow they all went on their way. I think the neighbor helped talk everybody down.
    The dog wasn’t hurt.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Well, my dad was born in ‘43.

Circa 1985 a bicyclist rode by the farm and dad heard a gunshot. Country road. Dad always taught his dogs to stay in the yard, they might run along the side ditch but didn’t go out in the road. Somehow he knew the guy had shot at the dog, not sure what he saw. But he jumps in his truck and catches the guy 3/4 mile down the road. The neighbor heard the shot and heard dads truck go by fast so he went to see what was up. Dad had the bicyclist up against a power pole with his forearm in the guys neck, looks down and sees he has a 22 pointed at him and tells the guy he’d better make the first shot count that’s just a 22.
    Somehow they all went on their way. I think the neighbor helped talk everybody down.
    The dog wasn’t hurt.
    He's got 17 years on me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom