• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    I read a second interview from the interviewee a few years after he did this article. He had continued the “prepper” lifestyle, but his neighbors that had lived through the blockade as well, went back to the belief that nothing like that could ever happen again.

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I read a second interview from the interviewee a few years after he did this article. He had continued the “prepper” lifestyle, but his neighbors that had lived through the blockade as well, went back to the belief that nothing like that could ever happen again.
    Wow. Some people just never learn.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This is what I fear most. I don't want this for my family. Maybe more importantly, I don't want to have to tear down the safeguards I've worked decades to establish to keep my civility in the face of those with none. I'm thankful God laid out the plan he has for me and I now live a good distance from the heathens.

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    This is what I fear most. I don't want this for my family. Maybe more importantly, I don't want to have to tear down the safeguards I've worked decades to establish to keep my civility in the face of those with none. I'm thankful God laid out the plan he has for me and I now live a good distance from the heathens.
    That’s what so many don’t understand. This whole illusion of safety. Being able to get in your car, go to the store, go to the park, etc, and not really worry. The safety we have is what many men sacrificed their life to give us. And we can lose it in an instant. It takes so long and involves much bloodshed, but it can be gone in the blink of an eye.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    I've got a lot of photo of the 'death beds' in Bosnia :( Some of them filled up with water and others stayed an open hole with nothing but the clothing on bones. They make me sick if I look at them. These holes were dug and people were lined up and shot point-blank :(

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've got a lot of photo of the 'death beds' in Bosnia :( Some of them filled up with water and others stayed an open hole with nothing but the clothing on bones. They make me sick if I look at them. These holes were dug and people were lined up and shot point-blank :(
    Good thing we don't have people that would do that sort of thing in this country.
    DxhYKOfWsAExcdE.jpg

41FUC-_xI2fahaj6cGl8BLeCeBBXepmImn1qh9JytMQ.png

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    What most don’t understand or choose to ignore there is no “safety” or “safe”. There is always risk. Always danger. It’s how you mitigate and choose to live tour life that matters.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yep, Democrap sponsored "re-education camps" for any Republican to dispel the truth of the real agenda of the last 30+ years, the house to house taking of body armor so everyone dies easily, the allotting of food stores, etc. Revelation predicted this happening and I do hope all on INGO are learning at least primitive cooking, gardening and water sourcing skills. Better if you can teach a neighbor, a whole pack of kids that never got to go to scouts whether there buffoons of parents wanted to take them or not or even a coworker. Basic first aid would be a boon also. Maybe a copy of special forces field manuals would be a great gift? I see runs on books at Paladin Press being printed up. Digital will be banned. Anarchists cookbook is nice for "informative" reasons.

Top Bottom