• jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    zXcKbBl
    zXcKbBl

ER visits for knife injuries average 3 times higher on Christmas. Ask a child for help.

Have a safe Christmas!

zXcKbBl

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Is it because people cut themselves while trying to open Christmas packages with a knife, or because they get a new knife for Christmas and cut themselves playing with it (Rhino style)? :dunno:

Maybe both.

Some knife companies ship knives with their own branded bandages.It's a great idea.

YfHqh5mkQKJptzrGEhiBqqgHrb4caKJArwbYMvUdYkI.jpg

YfHqh5mkQKJptzrGEhiBqqgHrb4caKJArwbYMvUdYkI.jpg

In Rhino's case they probably need to include a tourniquet with every order. :faint:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Santa brought me a new Case Canoe knife for Christmas and I already managed to cut my thumb while helping the kids open some of their toys.

It wasn't bad, but definitely enough to draw a fair amount of blood. It was sharp enough that it didn't hurt at all. It wasn't even a slice. I accidentally bumped my thumb into the blade of the pen knife and the blade was sharp enough to open my thumb just from that slight pressure.

ETA pics:

vpTnJe5.jpg

cEWLaB0.jpg

MSrjEps.jpg

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've cut myself with every single knife I've ever owned, except one. That one lurks in the shadows just waiting for the perfect moment, stalking me, and it will get me eventually. There's no escape.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I've cut myself with every single knife I've ever owned, except one. That one lurks in the shadows just waiting for the perfect moment, stalking me, and it will get me eventually. There's no escape.

Your butter knife is not sharp enough.Get a fine edge on that thing already!

Top Bottom