• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Copied this to paste here.
    Looks like it might be an interesting show for Indiana listeners.

Tonight on #ArkMidnight
    Topic: A Changed Society
    News Site: https://johnbwellsnews.com/
    Live Studio Number - 9pm CST - 11PM CST
    (800) 281-8255

YouTube

CloutHub: 777

AM/FM Stations

Live Stream

Guests:

Sarah Dye

Wife, mother, and small-scale organic farmer who home-schools her three young children. Since 2011 Schooner Creek Farm has peacefully sold at the Bloomington Community Farmer’s Market as their source of livelihood.

Recently, radicals began harassing them and protesting at their booth within the market for their alleged political views. They were helpless against the onslaught of terror which the Mayor of the City of Bloomington, Indiana publicly endorsed along with city and market employees. Finally, they were able to obtain an attorney and they are now fighting back.

John Age

Researcher and the host of The Anomic Age, a weekly show where he interviews guests covering a range of topics from religion and government corruption, to vaccines and media manipulation. He grew up as an only child in a small coastal community on the East Coast, living right next door to his maternal grandparents. His father was an electrician, and his mother was a teacher. These strong family bonds instilled the importance of God, family, education, and hard work in him from an early age.

As he grew up, he was shaped by the stories of inconsistencies in the events of Pearl Harbor, the Kennedy assassination, and Iran Contra discussed at the dinner table. After high school, John worked doing electrical work, construction, and graphic design, while attending university. During this time, the events of 911 would awaken the rumblings of conspiracy in his mind again. He went on to graduate from undergraduate and graduate school with honors. Following graduate school, John began teaching at the community college and university levels.

John’s education tempered with his hard work ethic and blue-collar background has given him a somewhat unique perspective within the world of higher education. He is in the world of academia, but not of the world of academia. After peering behind the curtain, he began to see the business of education for what it truly is.

It was not until the Barry Soetoro regime took power in 2009 that John began to revisit those ghosts of conspiracy from his past. He began researching with a ravenous appetite for the truth, focusing heavily on the events of the 1990s (Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma City Bombing, Columbine, World Trade Center bombing 1, Vince Foster, Ron Brown, et al.) that shaped and paved the way for the global communist police state that we currently live under today. His dogged pursuit of the truth led him to create The Anomic Age in 2018, where he continues to share the truth with others

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    I live in Bloomington and when I heard what was going on at the farmers market it really pissed me off. Sara and her family are good people caught up in this ********. Pre-covid I would visit the market every Saturday to buy produce from them to try and make up for some of the revenue they were losing. Then immediately would be called “natzi” or some variation of that by lard assed girls in purple hair. Well worth it.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Here is the "No Space for Hate" group's report on Dye's alleged ties to white supremacists and someone who tried to burn down a synagogue in Carmel.

Btw I don't know much about this whole situation and don't really care either so don't get upset with me for sharing the link. I didn't even read it, only skimmed it, and I'm not listening to that radio interview. Just posting the link so others that are more interested can skim/read it and make their own conclusions. "Know thy enemy" or whatever

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Here is the "No Space for Hate" group's report on Dye's alleged ties to white supremacists and someone who tried to burn down a synagogue in Carmel.

Btw I don't know much about this whole situation and don't really care either so don't get upset with me for sharing the link. I didn't even read it, only skimmed it, and I'm not listening to that radio interview. Just posting the link so others that are more interested can skim/read it and make their own conclusions. "Know thy enemy" or whatever
    Those NSFH people are Bloomington's premier cancel culture foot soldiers and I know numerous people they've doxxed and tried to have fired from their jobs. These are people who work sub-$25k jobs and have no actual power over anything. If you voiced any opposition or skepticism to their big Farmer's Market witchhunt, they put your name on the list and tried to figure out who you are and retaliate against you.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    They've been trying to dox Hoosiers who attended Trump's Jan. 6 rally but had nothing to do with breaking into the Capitol. They posted photos of folks who met with Sen. Braun, then asked their members for information on their identities. I got banned from their Facebook page when I noted that is perfectly legal activity protected by the 1st Amendment.

I guess I am on their "list" now. No, I'm not losing sleep over it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What a lovely society the left has created. Isn't everyone so much happier than they were 20 years ago?
    Well, 19 years ago things weren't that that much better.

20 years ago, sure, but the AWB existed, need to go further back than that. Pre-Clinton era was when things were chipper. Early to mid 80s were when things peaked in this country.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well, 19 years ago things weren't that that much better.

20 years ago, sure, but the AWB existed, need to go further back than that. Pre-Clinton era was when things were chipper. Early to mid 80s were when things peaked in this country.
    I’ll go back to early 1900s so I can just hunt fish build and trade to live. No government intervention lots of fresh air and some pretty cool guns.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Was it proven she was the person in the discord? The article didnt seem to have proof other than what the guy said.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Was it proven she was the person in the discord? The article didnt seem to have proof other than what the guy said.
    She admitted to being volkmom.
    I want to see the chat text. I dont trust these clowns to know the difference between racism and a pack of gum. I want to see with my own eyes what she said so we can judge for ourselves.

As I posted in another thread, was it "We need to close the border. They need to immigrate legally." that was turned into "brown people bad, whitey needs to wield all the power!"? I dont trust these self proclaimed warriors for justice to tell the truth.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The linked ht article was pure propaganda. "The state authorized" the llc formation. I'm guessing the author has no idea how simple the process is to form an llc. "The logo has Indiana abbreviated as 'Ind.' Yes! Ind. was racist. That's why we, as a country, changed all state abbreviations to two letters. It read like a "dog whistle" from beginning to end. 'Hey! Hey guys, she's over here! Now sic her!'

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Do we need to do an ingo parade open carry event to go show the booth some support?
    Oh, and we could do something like that guy in the pic of one of the gay pride parades that has male genitalia glued to the outside of his "costume". Only the INGO version would be like, AR uppers and various other gun barrels sticking out of the "costume"!

Top Bottom