A buddy posted a link to this on my facebook..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I know nothing of this person, but on face value, does anyone have any thoughts? Maybe someone has seen this posted or heard of it?

So about 15 mins ago im walking into speedway on the corner of sherman and w state here in fort wayne IN. I come out and a man ask if that a real gun on my hip {i am open carrying} I said yes he said thats againts the law and i need to cover it up.....I said no i dont he says ok im calling the cops.......Police arive tell me to get face down on the ground i said ok I remained calm and cool Once they took my firearm i talk to them 2 officers were complete JACKASSES the other 2-3 were ok.........The 2 trashed talked me called me a idiot told me open carry is illeagle i told them no its not they argued with me calling me more names.......One officer was a really nice guy By the name of Steve Tagmeyer i believe....Well after all said and done The officer that was a jerk said he is goin to file this report with the ISP to get my permit taken away........Now isnt this a violation of my rights......BTW my wife is bawling right now ive tried to consoul her .....she isnt mad at me just scared.....So if someone could call and talk to me about them taking my license away that be great pm me for my number ive got a lot of questions......AND advise from LEs in here would be great.....Ill give you more info whe ya call

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom