• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I had a little backyard range time a few weeks ago and round robin-ed through my 9mm collection. By far my most accurate ones are the CZs. I have 75B but also an 82 because it's more ambidextrous. The weight of a fully steel frame manages the recoil better for more accurate follow-ups than any of my poly frames. So in that regard more fun to shoot for fun.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    If you are feeling adventurous and have money to burn what about the NEW FN Hi Power? Has anyone handled or shot one? They are out of my price range but they sure look cool.

It almost appears as of you and I are the only two people who want the new FN unfortunately, I have not seen a single review of it yet either. This was the last thing FN has posted about it almost a month ago with no updates.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I just picked up a secondhand FN 509 last week and haven't really had a chance to dive into it yet but I'm hoping (or not maybe) it's a brand and model I'll appreciate and enjoy. I say 'or not' because if I do like it that's yet another brand I'll start collecting and I don't need to be expand my collection of brands, I need to be REDUCING it!

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    It almost appears as of you and I are the only two people who want the new FN unfortunately, I have not seen a single review of it yet either. This was the last thing FN has posted about it almost a month ago with no updates.

$1369 MSRP for the stainless isn't terrible if the quality is there. I looked around a bit and couldn't find much info either. I for one am certainly willing to consider FN to fill the role I am looking for. I'll add it to the short list along with the CZ-75 series and Sig P210. S&W offerings look great but I'm sticking to current production this time around.

Top Bottom