• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Glock 43 with Bull Dog nylon pocket holster!
    I prefer a revolver and often carry a S&W 340 DAO in a Don Hume leather pocket holster!

Reactions: Leo

999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI
    For a little pocket gun, I like to use a PF9. With a sticky holster it disappears in some cargo shorts which is nice for summer carry.

999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI
    I currently don't own any of those, but I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. Seems the first two (sig and Glock) are probably the most popular right now.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Another vote for the Micro 9.
    I don't have enough rounds through mine to carry yet, but not a single hiccup.
    Nice trigger too

kjdoski

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Bloomington, IN
    Depends on your pockets. For what I wear, a P365 is about as big as I can go, realistically, with a G43 being a better "fit." Any reason why pocket carry is a must?

999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI
    I have always been a fan of the Kahr K9 in stainless. The P9 would be lighter to carry.... but the beauty of stainless and handling characteristics of the steel framed K9 make it a good range gun too.
    I got to shoot one of those once. Man they are nice shooters-really accurate. I'm surprised I don't hear more people talking about them.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Another vote for the Sig p938 here. Front strong pant pocket. Nothing else rides with it. Thing shoots straight for me. I don't carry a pistol if I can't hit the middle of a target with it at the range. Tried an XDS in .45acp and really liked it. Except, it didn't shoot straight in my hand. Always low left and I quit trying to make it work for me after a couple of years. Only pistol I've struggled to shoot.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I have always been a fan of the Kahr K9 in stainless. The P9 would be lighter to carry.... but the beauty of stainless and handling characteristics of the steel framed K9 make it a good range gun too.
    I have my sons k9 and like it. It feels good and he’s had it for awhile. No issues that I know of.. still in lurk mode!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Depends on your pockets. For what I wear, a P365 is about as big as I can go, realistically, with a G43 being a better "fit." Any reason why pocket carry is a must?
    I don't know what the op's reasons are but for me, pocket carry fits that niche where you are going somewhere that's extremely adverse to carry, yet still warrants carry. A P938 in the front pocket is darned near invisible

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I got to shoot one of those once. Man they are nice shooters-really accurate. I'm surprised I don't hear more people talking about them.
    Yeah most people I imagine these days don't pay them any mind because it's not polymer which is a real shame. To me the only pocket rocket I like that's got a polymer frame is the gen 3 Glock 26.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I have my sons k9 and like it. It feels good and he’s had it for awhile. No issues that I know of.. still in lurk mode!
    Yeah the K9 is a great gun. My only complaint to it is the slide stop is a little difficult to remove for field stripping.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom