• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    It's a great little micro, however, like I mentioned in another thread, not a real blast at the range. lol After about 50 rounds, starts to hurt. Anyway, fits in my pocket with no printing at all (I'm a big dude).
    I’m loving the hellcat. Not having any issues with tired hands after several 100 round target practice days.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I'm an old fart with arthritis. After awhile, these micros start to sting a little. It is indeed a great little pistol though. I carry it everyday.
    Arthritis has really effected my neck, spine & shoulders, but my hands are still doable at this point, but I can see the handwriting on the wall.
    My fingers go numb from time to time & I can't even type, but in shooting it hasn't happened yet.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I had a Sig P238 and have a Kimber Micro 9 now. I love them both! Surprisingly the Micro 9 fits in the same small JM4 Tactical holster I used for my P238. That’s how negligible the size difference is. The Sig 365 and Hellcat didn’t fit in that holster. Not that those aren’t good choices, just saying for comparison.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I typically carry my Glock 42 in either a Desantis Nemesis or Alabama Pocket Holster in my cargo pocket at work. When I pocket carry otherwise it's a toss up between the G42, 43, or Smith 340PD with a boot grip. The 340PD is the lightest of the 3 but obviously recoils the most severe.

Top Bottom