• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We've got plenty of time. I'm figuring order will be placed by second week of May. So have around 2 months or so

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sitting at about $320 in donations pledged and received as of the moment. I will get in touch with Bigretic at the Glen Park Izaak Walton since they always donate as well. That should put us pretty close. Shirts usually run about $400.

I will be checking with a few local print shops this weekend to try and get a decent idea as what cost will be this year.
    Hoping to be way ahead of the game this year

PM me your address.
    I'll send a check for $40.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just a PSA.

In the event the Youth Shoot is cancelled, those that wrote checks for donations, I will just destroy the checks. I have not deposited any of them at this time.

Those that paid with PayPal, I will just send the money back to you.

I'll hold everything for now as I am hopeful this will still happen. I figure we need to know for sure by the 15th of May, in order to get the shirts made. I have a feeling we'll know for sure by then.

Fingers crossed as I really enjoy doing this event!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I am going to wait awhile before ordering the bacon for the bacon cheeseburgers.

Irregardless of what I think the panic is strong and the lockdowns and rules against public gatherings may continue into June.:rolleyes:

But, I am still in and good to go.

Doug

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Date for the shoot has officially been rescheduled for the 25th of July.

If you havent sent shirt size yet, please do. If you cant make this date please let me know as well so I can get an official shirt count.

Thanks

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You don't really want me there whining and ******** about government overreach making us limit the attendance, not to mention the no carry rule. OH! :poop: I did mention it.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My perspective, the things I can impact. I held a safety and handling class at my house with a friend's 3 kids a few months ago. Had I not offered that, 0 impact. Even helping a few youth or new firearms folks, I can make a difference vs the alternative.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    As discussed I have ammo from me and gmctter. I have been in contact with the regular mule.

Taking a moment to thank everyone that gets involved either with time/effort/funds/supply's.

These events are important. Lets keep it alive.

We're all set for a donation pick up on 6/7. If additional Indy folks are looking to donate, please coordinate with Churchmouse.

I will be traveling from Nashville, IN, through Columbus to Greensburg in the afternoon on 6/9. I will then be traveling back up to NWI in the evening from Greensburg. If that route helps out any donors, feel free to PM me.

Top Bottom