• ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    67-year-old dies after getting sucker-punched by Wendy's worker

Kendrick had a dispute with an elderly man about a food order. Kendrick allegedly came around the service counter and struck the victim in the head without warning. Upon falling, the unconscious victim incurred additional injuries as his head struck the floor. He died in the hospital. One customer told CBS 5: "That was a Mike Tyson hit. ..."

Self defense can be a tricky thing to manage. Do you have to take the first punch? That's what a lot of folk who supposedly know advise to do. BTW, I'd like to know why this known, feral animal was freely walking the streets, ready to turn into a bomb and destroy lives at any moment.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    67-year-old dies after getting sucker-punched by Wendy's worker

Kendrick had a dispute with an elderly man about a food order. Kendrick allegedly came around the service counter and struck the victim in the head without warning. Upon falling, the unconscious victim incurred additional injuries as his head struck the floor. He died in the hospital. One customer told CBS 5: "That was a Mike Tyson hit. ..."

Self defense can be a tricky thing to manage. Do you have to take the first punch? That's what a lot of folk who supposedly know advise to do. BTW, I'd like to know why this known, feral animal was freely walking the streets, ready to turn into a bomb and destroy lives at any moment.

I do not know the law.

I cannot see where a person is moraly obligated to fight strangers just because a stranger wants to fight.

In my book, if you start the violence, you own all of the outcomes past that. If you call for time out and the other guy shoots you 16 times, tough luck.

That seems pretty straightforward to me, but I am not a lawyer.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    In my book, if you start the violence, you own all of the outcomes past that. If you call for time out and the other guy shoots you 16 times, tough luck.

^^^ This right here.

The level of outright violence in what passes for "society" these days is just insane.
    I know that violence itself... is almost never the answer to problems... but when one is dealing WITH violence... it's almost always the ONLY answer that can counter it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom