5th Gen 4Runner/ 3rd Gen Tacoma Lighting Upgrade and Throttle Controller.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Sold the Rig... These were installed new in November 2021. They were pulled this weekend from a 2016 4Runner Limted in working order. Some of these should also work on a 3rd Gen Tacoma but you should verify with the manufacturer's websites.

1) LasFit LED low beam kit for 2014-2021 4Runner. These are much better than the stock headlights. They have active cooling fans so they won't overheat in the summer. Asking $150.
    LASFIT

2) Diode Dynamic 2014-2021 "Turn on Tail," Kit with white AUXITO LED turn signals. Asking $60.
    Turn on Tail

3) HIke It X9 Throttle controller. Allows you to adjust the throttle delay from the pedal to the engine. This changes the feel of how the truck responds. It comes with a black cover. $150.
    HIKE IT

All of these can be easily installed and removed without permanently modifying the vehicle.
    Located in Jeffersonville, will ship on your dime. Prefer Cash or Zelle. I don't use PayPal.

This AD was deleted for not having pictures so if I had different prices listed on the last one I will honor them, I just don't remember them right now.

20230118_060527.jpg

Top Bottom