• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    I feel both lucky and left out. I have never been called a runner. I'm not sure if I have fifty or not. Makes no difference I can't afford to shop the classifieds anyhow.

Edit: holy smokes 122!?! That can't be right. :ingo: :yesway: :ar15:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah...That was one sweet chariot you had then....Weren't you still "dating" Boudicca when you had that??? Tall leggy redhead?? Helped you fight off the Romans??? She was a looker.....

Celt1.jpg

boudica12.jpg

Aaahhhh.....memories.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    5 Hours Ago #8
    Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Joniki View Post
    Welcome to the forum. The 50 runner comment is pretty standard on here.

Stick around.
    True story. I STILL get accused of making a run at 50 quality posts

Just a few more for me....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I know I left a visitor message before this went down but I did not report any of his posts. I tried to do the right thing and help a member out.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Dude, I'm not a rabid poster but I got there. I think in my time I've purchased about 5 times on the classies. I do more reading than posting here because its a wealth of info and quite frankly there are guys on here WAY smarter than I am. Just go with it and be participatory and you will be there. Not trying to be in your business, just giving my not asked for opinion.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know I left a visitor message before this went down but I did not report any of his posts. I tried to do the right thing and help a member out.

Trust that he was PM'd before the posts were removed. We are not out to get the new members. Just not the case.
    I have sent several PM's to new members that get in a groove and start spamming up the board. Those who listen get a break. Those that do not, well, nuff said.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    So what is worst, the lame 50 rule or the lame people that bash newbies for trying to make 50? Oh well never mind beating the undead zombie horse here again. I just wish people knew how to act more accordingly and quit driving away new members.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If you saw me in person you would know I don't run for anyone.

I might have to add you to my sig...

So what is worst, the lame 50 rule or the lame people that bash newbies for trying to make 50? Oh well never mind beating the undead zombie horse here again. I just wish people knew how to act more accordingly and quit driving away new members.

No one is asking the one's worth keeping to leave... others are politely shown the door.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    INGO is a forum, not a marketplace. The classifieds are a perk for contributing members, not a given. If someone is looking to hit 50 and live in the classifieds, then I hope we scare them off. There are plenty of other sale sites that cater to those kinds of people. However, if they're looking for a community full of like minded people, loads of information, and a BONUS classifieds section, let them stay. Those are the kinds of people that make INGO great. The classified hounds can let the door hit them on the way out for all I care

Top Bottom