4 teens among those arrested in firearms investigations; Loaded handguns, rifles seized by IMPD

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Were the guns all stolen? Another charge and they will experience revolving door justice instead of education during their brief detainment.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    The focus is wrong, IMO. They should telling us HOW the guns were obtained and then speak about the CONSEQUENCES of their possessions/actions. Instead, let's make the world feel bad for these kids by speaking about the lack of leadership in the family; which we have been claiming for over 50 years! We need to report consequences and have a system that does not allow for a revolving door policy.

Make bigger jails if we have to, hold the DA to a stricter job performance and certainly have judges who are accountable to the constitution and not the number of friends they have.

I don't feel bad for anyone who kills another, beats another or abuses another. Regardless if you have a broken home or not. Once we stop coddling these underage thugs, maybe we can make a change.

Nothing else has worked, right?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Why do we never get to see their faces on the news?
    Because the woketard dems feel that it would be racist?

I browse the Louisville “news” websites a few times a week, it’s like a a ridiculous joke.

“Police are searching for four carjacking suspects, if you see them, notify authorities” but absolutely NO description, not even a description of the car they stole!

I want to believe it’s a good thing that this is what the libtard left has come to, it’s so stupid that it backfires on them daily, people are actually waking up to what’s going on, but damn, I don’t know if the country can stand anymore stupidity.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Were the guns all stolen? Another charge and they will experience revolving door justice instead of education during their brief detainment.
    It likely won't matter unless the serial numbers are filed off. If it isn't obvious that they were stolen, the person in possession of them won't be charged since they can't prove they KNOWINGLY possessed a stolen firearm.

Top Bottom