• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Sunday, April 17, 2022 is the second USPSA match of the year at WVPPS.

Set up begins at 8 am sharp
    Registration opens at 9:45 am
    Shooters meeting at 10:45 am
    First shot right after the shooters meeting

We appreciate any and all setup help.

There will be 6 stages. Round count should be around 160 (if you don't miss). Classifier will be CM 19-01 "HI-Jinx".

You can sign up for the match on Practiscore, but must pay at the range.

Cost is $17 for WVPPS members and $20 for non-members. ROs, women, and juniors shoot for $10.

WVPPS Memberships can be purchased at registration in April and May. Membership puts you in for a drawing for a gun at the November match. Membership also enters you into the Point Series. The Point Series awards a plaque at the end of the season to the champion of each division. Divisions that have four members that shoot at least four matches also pays a cash award. The membership also helps the club put on quality matches.

Membership cost is $25.

WVPPS operates as a Cold Range during USPSA events.

WVPPS shoots at Riley CC: http://www.rileycc.com/

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    A friend in Terre Haute told me I-70 construction was going until mid May and that it was one lane and stopped in some places on his drive. Anyone made the drive to Indy and back recently? I see there is something happening around Clay county, but having trouble getting a good status.

Wfulton

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2021
    Carmel
    A friend in Terre Haute told me I-70 construction was going until mid May and that it was one lane and stopped in some places on his drive. Anyone made the drive to Indy and back recently? I see there is something happening around Clay county, but having trouble getting a good status.
    Made the drive yesterday and to Terre Haute is not a problem but you will need another route back it looked like a parking lot.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    It's "rolling pot hole" repair. I've drove it 5 or 6 times the last few months. I didn't have too many issues. I was slowed once during the week heading to pick up my truck after the set it up to be towed behind RV. From Indianapolis to Terre Haute, I've not had any issues at all. A few times I was in the 28'5" motorohome and once I was towing a pick up truck.

Oneofus1

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Ft wayne
    did anyone get any video of this match? would be interested in this content if it is up on youtube. I have never been to a local match, but WVPPS is a great facility. i wish the local stuff could be livestreamed

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    did anyone get any video of this match? would be interested in this content if it is up on youtube. I have never been to a local match, but WVPPS is a great facility. i wish the local stuff could be livestreamed
    Nobody
    I mean nobody needs to see that

Joking aside
    I’m sure someone took some video

Top Bottom