• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This was my thought also. The boy came from Louisville. City people think they drive into the country and no one will find the body for years, if not forever. That's how it works on TV show, right? I chuckle every time I see country body hiding on shows.

Reminds me of the Franklin Walmart girl that was abducted and murdered years back. The murderers thought they took the body to the "middle of nowhere," When it was actually in our backyard stomping grounds.

Yeah. Its not really the middle of nowhere unless it takes a minimum of 2 hours to hike to it because there are no roads there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ...while carrying the body...
    No, too slow. Its gotta be a 2 hour hike unencumbered. Because although you have to carry the body in, you need to be far enough away that somebody thats not carrying a heavy load isnt likely to make it to.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This was my thought also. The boy came from Louisville? City people think they drive into the country and no one will find the body for years, if not forever. That's how it works on TV shows, right? I chuckle every time I see "in the country" body hiding on shows.

Reminds me of the Franklin Walmart girl that was abducted and murdered years back. The murderers thought they took the body to the "middle of nowhere," When it was actually in our backyard stomping grounds.

I’m guessing Louisville. Just far enough away etc.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That's for sure.

wood-chipper-problem-solved.gif

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Living in the deep woods I can say that the bad guys here either stayed close to a road or were familiar with the area. You can't go back very far and not get turned around unless you have some woods skills. I have lost mushroom/ginseng/ hunters show up in my yard every year asking how to get back to where they started.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Living in the deep woods I can say that the bad guys here either stayed close to a road or were familiar with the area. You can't go back very far and not get turned around unless you have some woods skills. I have lost mushroom/ginseng/ hunters show up in my yard every year asking how to get back to where they are started.
    When Mapquest became a thing a lot more lost people showed up at Mom and Dad's when they were still in Washington County. It was sending peeps south from US-50 east of Bedford through Fort Ritner towards SR 60. Two kinds of people: you are from there, or you are lost.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    When Mapquest became a thing a lot more lost people showed up at Mom and Dad's when they were still in Washington County. It was sending peeps south from US-50 east of Bedford through Fort Ritner towards SR 60. Two kinds of people: you are from there, or you are lost.

I've never used those electronic things, but like you said have been surprised by the amount of lost people I've encountered that have them. I have an extensive ATV trail system on my ground so when people stumble on it coming out of the HNF ground, they follow it back to the house.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There been any updates?
    Not since the "we are still looking/who we thought it was, it was not" update. Someone could do this to a child, and there is no way of identifying the child... both stun me.

If you are capable of doing this (or not reporting your child is missing if you weren't the murderer,) you aren't the type who gets the child fingerprints when the Police offer it.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Not since the "we are still looking/who we thought it was, it was not" update. Someone could do this to a child, and there is no way of identifying the child... both stun me.

If you are capable of doing this (or not reporting your child is missing if you weren't the murderer,) you aren't the type who gets the child fingerprints when the Police offer it.
    Absolutely heartbreaking.

Top Bottom