• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I know reloading supplies across the board are in scarce supply, but I am looking for 100 or so 357 MAG cases as well as 158 grain bullets and reloading dies. New or once fired brass is fine so long as they are not cracked or showing serious signs of wear. Cash in hand or possible trades.

Face to face preferred near Johnson County (or possibly surrounding counties).

Last edited:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I have about 60 nickle 357 cases and an older set of RCBS carbide dies for 357. I'm in Beech Grove. Can meet local.
    Best part is they are free. I'm retired and available 11am to about 5pm. Shoot me a text (calls go to voice due to robo calls).
    Dave Shoot- meant to message.

Last edited:

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    I have several hundred brand new starline cases as well as dies etc. if your still needing these items message me and I’ll get out to the shop and get a better count for you. Thanks, Craig

1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have several hundred brand new starline cases as well as dies etc. if your still needing these items message me and I’ll get out to the shop and get a better count for you. Thanks, Craig
    Thanks for the offer, but I am good on cases and dies now. Just looking for projectiles, preferably 158 grain JSP. *OP edited*

Top Bottom