• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Who is reloading for the .350 Legend?

Picked up a set of dies and some bullets but it seems like the waters are muddy when it comes to proper bullet diameter.

Does anyone know what groove diameter Ruger barrels have?

Sounds like I need to slug my barrel.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    W
    I think everyone has standardized at .355. There was a lot of confusion at the start because everyone assumed that the SAAMI specs would have a .357 or .358 bullet.
    Well, I will have to resume my search for proper bullets.
    Nothing lost, I can use the bullets I picked up in my .357 lever gun loadings.

n9tkf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2018
    Just before the earth ends.
    Look at MidwayUSA for Lee Dies in 350 Legend. FS Reloading for Lee Case length gauge and cutter as well as the factory crimp die.

I use Hornady Interlock part number 3501 for the projectiles. They are .355. Hornady part number 3502 FTX projectiles are also specific to 350 Legend. If you have Hornady dies, you can purchase a separate seating stem for the FTX projectiles for consistent seating depth.

I have yet to shoot the reloads. These are for a Ruger Bolt action with a 22 inch barrel.

CJP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2018
    Genesee County
    Who is reloading for the .350 Legend?

Picked up a set of dies and some bullets but it seems like the waters are muddy when it comes to proper bullet diameter.

Does anyone know what groove diameter Ruger barrels have?

Sounds like I need to slug my barrel.
    I have reloaded the Barnes 140 gr 357 XPB bullets with good results. I want to load heavier bullets with no hollow points. I have Hornady 170 gr Interlocks and Maker 150 gr Rex bullets along with Hodgdon H110 and Lil-Gun powders. I have been searching for loading info for these without much success. Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance for your help with this matter.

Top Bottom