• ...and so much more!
  • Ford5000

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Castle
    TRADED $300 obo. 200pcs. Sized and primed once fired 30-30 brass. Primed with Winchester large rifle primers. 200 Winchester 150 grain PPFN bullets. These were my hands loads that I pulled down to save the powder after I sold the rifle. I have more if interested my arm is just tired of swinging the pulling hammer right now. Trade for other reloading components, large rifle or pistol primers, 44 mag brass, 45acp supplies, maybe other things. New Castle, Indiana.

Attachments

• KIMG1029~2.JPG
      KIMG1029~2.JPG
      490.3 KB · Views: 32
    Last edited:

Ford5000

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Castle
    $300 obo. 200pcs. Sized and primed once fired 30-30 brass. Primed with Winchester large rifle primers. 200 Winchester 150 grain PPFN bullets. These were my hands loads that I pulled down to save the powder after I sold the rifle. I have more if interested my arm is just tired of swinging the pulling hammer right now. Trade for other reloading components, large rifle or pistol primers, 44 mag brass, 45acp supplies, maybe other things. New Castle, Indiana.
    Bump, added trades.

Ford5000

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Castle
    $300 obo. 200pcs. Sized and primed once fired 30-30 brass. Primed with Winchester large rifle primers. 200 Winchester 150 grain PPFN bullets. These were my hands loads that I pulled down to save the powder after I sold the rifle. I have more if interested my arm is just tired of swinging the pulling hammer right now. Trade for other reloading components, large rifle or pistol primers, 44 mag brass, 45acp supplies, maybe other things. New Castle, Indiana.
    Bump

Top Bottom