• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Because it was posted on this very website, and discussed at length, yet you seemingly forgot.
    I’m not sure I’ve ever read or taken part in a conversation about veterans being pushed into suicide by the Canadian government. But I’ve slept a lot so maybe I did forget. Feel free to link me to that discussion when you have time.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I’m not sure I’ve ever read or taken part in a conversation about veterans being pushed into suicide by the Canadian government. But I’ve slept a lot so maybe I did forget. Feel free to link me to that discussion when you have time.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Rivera spouting more b.s.

How many wrong points can he spew

Reading the article, Rivera brandished a musket saying this was the type of firearm available when the 2nd Amendment was ratified and all that we are allowed to have. Meanwhile dude is on TV exercising his 1st Amendment to take away our 2nd Amendment. (Irony goes over his head)

He's always been an idiot but he'll work with a President Newsom to throw us in prison or kill us for having an AR.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Lol.

California has every single law that they wanted and yet all they can do is helplessly stand and watch their cops hose the blood off the sidewalks.
    They may have them for now, but won't have them much longer. One of the four GVRs that spilled out from Bruen last June was the California magazine capacity case that originated in San Diego. Another one was being held in abeyance by the 9th Circuit pending Bruen. The wheels grind slowly at the pace of a land tortoise, but the days are numbered for their draconian laws. If I recall correctly, their recent statute that allowed the state to bill all plaintiffs for the state's legal costs if they didn't prevail with 100% of firearm related lawsuit was struck down.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    They may have them for now, but won't have them much longer. One of the four GVRs that spilled out from Bruen last June was the California magazine capacity case that originated in San Diego. Another one was being held in abeyance by the 9th Circuit pending Bruen. The wheels grind slowly at the pace of a land tortoise, but the days are numbered for their draconian laws. If I recall correctly, their recent statute that allowed the state to bill all plaintiffs for the state's legal costs if they didn't prevail with 100% of firearm related lawsuit was struck down.
    I don't disagree. As I stated before, it will be slowly, then all at once. Just like Reconstruction.

Even after Brown the South fought. I do not anticipate CA, NY or NJ giving up.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    . . .

Even after Brown the South fought. I do not anticipate CA, NY or NJ giving up.
    I don't anticipate they will either. To wit with NY, the crap they enacted almost immediately, pitching a tantrum over Bruen. Chicago pulled all sorts of antics after McDonald . . . until the 7th Circuit finally grabbed them by the short hairs and yanked very hard. I predict the same will occur with NY and Hochul.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010

Anyone who suggested that to a veteran was fired, an investigation was started and the pm came out and said that it was wrong as well. Theres always going to be bad apples but I didnt see any coercing by the Canadian government as you put it, they came out and firmly apposed it. There's bad doctors in everywhere, you cant base everything off a few examples. The last man openly went and applied for it, that's his decision. You dont find it interesting that a news agency just so happened to find out about him? When his medical information is private, his doctors couldn't give them that info. He went to the news about it saying I dont want to die but im too poor to live. A hot button issue that was broadcast nationally. He could like you said just have taken matters into his own hands. I have a feeling he's received donations since then.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Gavin Newsom is a relative of . . . [drum roll] . . . Nancy Pelosi on her husband's side of the family. No surprise to me.

Top Bottom