• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    In 2021 Canada killed over 10,000 Canadians via state sponsored suicide aka MAID (Medical Assistance In Dying). Canadian veterans who seek help are basically being told to kill themselves using this program. I'm sure Newsom approves of what Canada is doing so he can go fudge himself.

This is from the same commies who tried to force everyone to take their cootie shots. Remember "if it saves just one life"?

Veterans aren’t mentioned at all in that article. The average age was 70+. If a man or woman wants to go out with dignity instead of having hospice swabbing their mouths, giving them morphine, and changing diapers I have zero issue with that. It’s humane to put down a dying pet that’s in pain, but it’s wrong to afford that to a person in pain with a terminal illness?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Veterans aren’t mentioned at all in that article. The average age was 70+. If a man or woman wants to go out with dignity instead of having hospice swabbing their mouths, giving them morphine, and changing diapers I have zero issue with that. It’s humane to put down a dying pet that’s in pain, but it’s wrong to afford that to a person in pain with a terminal illness?

Yes because it gets abused to absurd extents once it becomes publicly acceptable.

Canada is now coercing the poor and depressed into killing themselves.

People aren't robots that will abide by just one specific situation, they will create "human rights" campaigns to expand it into the unimaginable. Just like how we wound up with gay marriage and men being called women.

It's a bridge too far to start suggesting that this should be medically condoned. If someone wants to kill themselves, there's nothing stopping them right now. But a hospital can't do it for them. This is a pretty acceptable compromise, IMO.

Things like this are why our gun rights keep slipping away. "If we just compromise and let them have this one last thing...." turns into total bans and making millions of people into felons. The response to it should be a blunt no.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    In order to avoid nuclear war with Russia, the United States Congress has agreed to remove the current president and vice president from office and install Vladimir Putin as president of both the United States and Russia. Putin states that he is pro-second amendment since having everyone armed would increase the size of his new army.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Strategically Newsom has the hipster appeal without the baggage of Bernie Sanders. Big money, knows he will deal, something that they were not certain about with Bernie. California style laws and governing style may not be popular with the rest of the country, but he will have the full support of big media and the dc machine with it's attachment of WEF foreigners. A formidable combination, so republicans will need to figure out how to counter it and get started now, because the country will look very different after 8 years of Newsom administration. CA style gun control.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Yes because it gets abused to absurd extents once it becomes publicly acceptable.

Canada is now coercing the poor and depressed into killing themselves.

People aren't robots that will abide by just one specific situation, they will create "human rights" campaigns to expand it into the unimaginable. Just like how we wound up with gay marriage and men being called women.

It's a bridge too far to start suggesting that this should be medically condoned. If someone wants to kill themselves, there's nothing stopping them right now. But a hospital can't do it for them. This is a pretty acceptable compromise, IMO.

Things like this are why our gun rights keep slipping away. "If we just compromise and let them have this one last thing...." turns into total bans and making millions of people into felons. The response to it should be a blunt no.
    Please provide a factual link to where Canada is pressuring depressed people into killing themselves. I agree it’s a slippery slope but I don’t think that it’s with the government. I think the slippery slope is kids not wanting mom/dad to end up giving all their money, selling possessions to live out their lives in a nursing home. Suicide is frowned upon and it may affect whether or not you’re paid out your life insurance.

Your solution is actually what they use to try to ban guns. Dying old man goes out to watch the sunrise one last time and puts a bullet in his head. That’s counted as a gun death, and is a statistic they use to try and ban firearms.

Gay people have been around since before Jesus. They haven’t been “unimaginable”. In the context of what the government does or doesn’t allow they should stay out of marriage. As long as consenting adults are ok with it the government has no right to say they can’t get married. Gay people didn’t create trans people. I know an extremely religious couple who had two boys that were raised in the church. Both boys are in their late twenties now. One is gay, one is trans. I was a good friend of the trans kid growing up. He was just shy and easily influenced. His father wasn’t very masculine, he didn’t teach his sons the things boys should know. Imo this trans explosion is connected to how children are raised as well as social media influence.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    In 2021 Canada killed over 10,000 Canadians via state sponsored suicide aka MAID (Medical Assistance In Dying). Canadian veterans who seek help are basically being told to kill themselves using this program. I'm sure Newsom approves of what Canada is doing so he can go fudge himself.

This is from the same commies who tried to force everyone to take their cootie shots. Remember "if it saves just one life"?

While I have several personal misgivings about this law, it does allow for the ultimate in personal autonomy a/k/a freedom. I am not saying that this particular law is the best application, but a competent adult's freedom should be sacrosanct.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Please provide a factual link to where Canada is pressuring depressed people into killing themselves. I agree it’s a slippery slope but I don’t think that it’s with the government. I think the slippery slope is kids not wanting mom/dad to end up giving all their money, selling possessions to live out their lives in a nursing home. Suicide is frowned upon and it may affect whether or not you’re paid out your life insurance.

Your solution is actually what they use to try to ban guns. Dying old man goes out to watch the sunrise one last time and puts a bullet in his head. That’s counted as a gun death, and is a statistic they use to try and ban firearms.

Gay people have been around since before Jesus. They haven’t been “unimaginable”. In the context of what the government does or doesn’t allow they should stay out of marriage. As long as consenting adults are ok with it the government has no right to say they can’t get married. Gay people didn’t create trans people. I know an extremely religious couple who had two boys that were raised in the church. Both boys are in their late twenties now. One is gay, one is trans. I was a good friend of the trans kid growing up. He was just shy and easily influenced. His father wasn’t very masculine, he didn’t teach his sons the things boys should know. Imo this trans explosion is connected to how children are raised as well as social media influence.

I see you're an advocate of the weimar republic.

I'd rather not see pedophiles grooming kids on the street and in schools.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I see you're an advocate of the weimar republic.

I'd rather not see pedophiles grooming kids on the street and in schools.
    I see when asked for factual evidence of your statement you resort to ad hominem and change the subject entirely

Top Bottom