• mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Never cared for the 9422 sights.
    Dont like the looks of a scope on one either. But old eyes mandate it.

With my old eyes, anything I plan to hit with gets a scope, even the levers. Even trying a red dot on a Marlin. I'm actually really liking the red dot. Forgive all the pics, I just like seeing them again, since I don't have time to fondle them too often!

A pair of 22 magnums, '78 and '88. I've upgraded scopes since this pic, but the Nikon Prostaffs always served me well.

P1080669.JPG

Cropped IMG_2316.jpg

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Went back out today and shot the 457 MTR. Put a new Timney straight trigger in it. Set it down to about 12oz. Couldn't get the factory below 2lbs. Had it out yesterday for the shots after the new trigger install and couldn't remember what I had the action screws set at. It was shooting extremely well. Set at 25 in/lb to start and it shot really well at first then by the time I got through 6 or 7 mags the groups started opening up. So I lowered the front action screw to 18 in/lb and it's back to shooting just as tight as before, maybe a bit better. Have a 22lr benchrest match next Saturday. Absolutely love this rifle 20221008_154808.jpg

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

This would be fun to try.
    A few months ago I saw a video of a guy shooting a pop can at 700, I think it was this one:

Absolutely nuts.

Top Bottom