• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    It's been a while since I bought 22 LR ammo, it was was about $8 or 9 per 100 pack back then. At the auction house it's been selling for $15 per 100 pack.
    Looking at the MS gun owners ammo sales most ads come from central or southern part of the state. I got a shock last night when I got into the forum. Winchester 22 LR 5,000 rd case, 100 packs $400 within a few miles of me. That's back to $8 per 100. I posted, Want, pm sent. We'll be meeting today.
    I plan to sell enough to get my money back and shoot the rest with family.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    I carried 2 brick of the 22's to the auction house Thursday. The auctioneer get 20% to sell your items. I set a reserve at $13 per 100 rounds. Zoom auction on Wednesday and Thursday nights. 2 boxes of the 22's are shown on the screen, you're getting 2 boxes, 100 rounds for 1 money and the bidding starts. It got to 15 then 18. The auctioneer back the price to $15. All 10 deals sold. One person took 4 deals.
    I'll carry 2 more brick down Wednesday.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    One way to get your money back! Seems that prices have been dropping and availability getting better on 22lr lately.
    Although you don't want to know what I spent on the last 22lr I bought... Let's just say I cried a bit when I clicked the Confirm Order button.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    One way to get your money back! Seems that prices have been dropping and availability getting better on 22lr lately.
    Although you don't want to know what I spent on the last 22lr I bought... Let's just say I cried a bit when I clicked the Confirm Order button.
    Aurora Walmart had many boxes of 22lr CCI, Federal and Winchester stacked pretty deep. A few days ago. I talked to the guy taking care of sporting goods area. He said ammunition buying was slowing down a little and they were also getting more in every few days now.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    online prices seemed to have stabilized over the past few months. been finding my preferred ammo at 8-10 cents a round. i dont think we'll see the 3-5 cents a round from 3 years ago for a while.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Aurora Walmart had many boxes of 22lr CCI, Federal and Winchester stacked pretty deep. A few days ago. I talked to the guy taking care of sporting goods area. He said ammunition buying was slowing down a little and they were also getting more in every few days now.
    Yeah, I've been seeing quite a bit more in stores. I think some of it is simply the time of year, lots of folks don't like to go shooting when its cold, most hunting seasons are over or about to end, plus the Christmas bills are coming in. We'll see what it looks like in a couple of months.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    I told the guy about the auction house and my selling's. He's carried 2 loads of ammo, primers and other supplies to the house and has 2 more loads to take for a special ammo auction Saturday night.
    I saw a few cartons of Federal SPM primers; I hope they go cheap.

Top Bottom