• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    The only semi-plausible item here (at least my wish) is Northern Ireland re-uniting with the rest of Ireland.

The rest… it seems his writing goons just gave up or something, or the trade isolation cut off supply of good drugs.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I mean, there’s a few things he’s not wrong on, but then there’s a handful that are so completely off the field that they make me smell the crack pipe burning.

Texas and Mexico? Hell naw. The only way that happens is if the Texas government is taken over by thousands and thousands of infiltrators, most of whom are military-aged males with combat experience or cartel experience.

Musk can’t be President since he’s not a US-born citizen.

Poland isn’t being broken apart any time soon.

The EU will collapse, the monetary system will collapse, the US dollar will translate to CBDC and maintain hegemony as global reserve currency for a little while but that’s looking more like 2025. Coincidentally that’s when real civil disruption begins in the US, followed by Europe.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I mean, there’s a few things he’s not wrong on, but then there’s a handful that are so completely off the field that they make me smell the crack pipe burning.

Musk can’t be President since he’s not a US-born citizen.

Poland isn’t being broken apart any time soon.

The EU will collapse, the monetary system will collapse, the US dollar will translate to CBDC and maintain hegemony as global reserve currency for a little while but that’s looking more like 2025. Coincidentally that’s when real civil disruption begins in the US, followed by Europe.
    Well... there was this one guy.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    There's not even an internal logic to the predictions, some raise the odds of others not happening. Global energy prices rising ridiculously puts huge pressure on wider scale adoption of "digital fiat currency" because of the amount of energy transactions take. It's the least efficient means of small transactions, and small transactions are the lion's share. Way more people buy groceries and gas in a day then buy a mega-yacht.

Why would the UK rejoin the EU but that cause a collapse?

Madam Cleo was better than this dude.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom