• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    We have our hotel booked, and paid for, 2 nights, hitting the ground running Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!! I hope this old fat guy can walk that much!....might rent a scooter for Sunday........lol

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A short walk south to Shapiros Deli for lunch would be worth the walk. Not cheap but AMAZING corned beef on homemade rye. But bring your appetite. Before the pandemic/recession the huge sandwich was like $15. but I could only ever eat half.

PF Changs in Circle Center Mall (as is the food court there) is good eats. And those are within the gerbil tubes so you dont have to go outside.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Maybe I should start a separate thread for an NRAAM meet n eat here in the not so distant future.

How's seating there, enough room for a group? Are the OC friendly?
    Been a minite but they have a fair amount of room. Cafeteria style and they know how to move em in and out. If its nice could get to go sacks and eat outside or in the convention center.

When it gets closer a separate thread sounds like a good idea!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Maybe I should start a separate thread for an NRAAM meet n eat here in the not so distant future.

How's seating there, enough room for a group? Are the OC friendly?
    I guess we will find out, now wont we? The dining room is YUUUUGE.

@Haven and I will be wandering Friday. Saturday not sure because we both have to be at Proteq (90 mins away) later in the day for training (scheduled in the late fall before we realized it was that weekend)

I know I'll be free Sunday noon and later once I finish at church.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Another good place to eat is Slippery Noodle Inn. After Gen Con, my friends have our after convention dinner there every year.

Like @Cameramonkey said, we will be there Friday. I could be convinced to run downtown on Sunday as well.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I used to always get extra bread at Shapiros because there was enough meat to actually make two sandwiches and take one home.
    Their pie is also pretty good, and I do like pie.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Started a thread with poll for a meet and eat during the convention. Cast your vote in the thread linked below of you can attend

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    @Tactically Fat asked over on the meet-up thread,
    Anyone know if NRA members can take guests?
    so thought it might be good to post over here:
    From the NRA sight:
    Skip the Lines! Have your admission badges shipped directly to you for FREE. Your complimentary badge(s) give you full access to the exhibit hall for all three days. NRA members can include their spouse and up to 5 children (under the age of 18). Please fill out the information below.

Please note: Admission Badges are generic. Your name will not appear on the badge. Badges will be shipped on or before March 23rd, 2023. If you haven't received your badge by April 3rd, 2023 or have any questions regarding the pre-registration badge order process please contact us at 877-672-7632.

The link to register is in post#1 of this thread.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Should read like this:

You're all set!​

Thank you for registering for the 2023 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits! Your badge(s) will be shipped by March 23rd, 2023 and will give you full access to the exhibit hall for all three days. *Please Note: The badge is generic and your name will not be printed on the badge.

Bottom Banner

As you plan your trip to the show make sure to check the official Annual Meetings & Exhibits website often for the latest updates and information. We welcome you to share your experience with us on social media using #NRA in your posts! Check in, follow, and tag us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!

Got it the same day I registered.

Sender is auto-responder@nraam.org

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    Not sure what happened. Webpage said my registration was accepted but I never received an email...checked spam folder too. I guess I'll try to register again and see what happens.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Registered today and got a confirmation email.

What’s the Italian place a few blocks south of Shapiro’s? Need to take my wife someplace for a nice dinner.

Top Bottom