• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I'll have on what is left of my INGO hat. Should be there with @Haven on Friday. Not sure about Saturday because of a low light class at Proteq that night (Poor planning on our part). But I plan on making another pass on Sunday after church to catch what I missed. (and maybe even find some "I dont wanna lug this home" deals.)

Hey @texkev, how about a swag store? Our old stuff is wearing out. @RobbyMaQ might even still have the graphics files.

Would there be a way to purchase or pick up INGO gear at (or near) the NRA convention? INGO doesn't have a booth there by any chance, does it? Or is INGO too small to be worth the cost of a small booth? When I was part of a gun forum in another state, we would often set up booths at gun events...

https://www.nraam.org/exhibit/booth-application/ I noticed there are still many booths available:

Interested in exhibiting with us in 2023? If your company matches our criteria and if we have space still available, we will make every effort to provide you with the best space available.

How much does it cost to have a small booth?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Would there be a way to purchase or pick up INGO gear at (or near) the NRA convention? INGO doesn't have a booth there by any chance, does it? Or is INGO too small to be worth the cost of a small booth? When I was part of a gun forum in another state, we would often set up booths at gun events...

https://www.nraam.org/exhibit/booth-application/ I noticed there are still many booths available:

Interested in exhibiting with us in 2023? If your company matches our criteria and if we have space still available, we will make every effort to provide you with the best space available.

How much does it cost to have a small booth?
    I dont think swag has been produced since INGO was sold to TexKev.

But feelers are out. Printcraft is making them.

Last edited:

Christow19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2017
    Greencastle
    I can’t wait to go! Last time it was here I was able to go and loved to see all the guns and got a lot of free hats. Diamondback booth actually gave me a free magazine for my DB9! Look forward to it

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I'll have on what is left of my INGO hat. Should be there with @Haven on Friday. Not sure about Saturday because of a low light class at Proteq that night (Poor planning on our part). But I plan on making another pass on Sunday after church to catch what I missed. (and maybe even find some "I dont wanna lug this home" deals.)

Hey @texkev, how about a swag store? Our old stuff is wearing out. @RobbyMaQ might even still have the graphics files.
    Please! I know I am relatively new here but there has been no swag available since I joined this group. I NEED a hat, sweat shirt, t-shirt or even a button to wear!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Been looking at some places to eat and have a beer or two while I'm down there. Along my walking path from hotel to convention center are Empire Street Bar & Grille and Tavern on South.

Reviews look good. See things on menu that look good. Won't break the bank

Also seen Loughmillers Pub & Eatery that's close to convention center that could be a lunch option

Any locals have familiarity with these places?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Been looking at some places to eat and have a beer or two while I'm down there. Along my walking path from hotel to convention center are Empire Street Bar & Grille and Tavern on South.

Also seen Loughmillers Pub & Eatery that's close to convention center that could be a lunch option

We had a Groupon for Tavern on South once and ate there. It was good (don't ask me what we had - it's probably been 10 years or more).

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I've been to both Laughmiller's Pub and Tavern on South. Laughmiller's was pretty good, but is usually packed around lunchtime. Tavern on South I went to after hours with a work group and it was kinda spendy and I didn't care that much for the food, but it may have just been what I had. It wasn't a stromboli... ;)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I've been to both Laughmiller's Pub and Tavern on South. Laughmiller's was pretty good, but is usually packed around lunchtime. Tavern on South I went to after hours with a work group and it was kinda spendy and I didn't care that much for the food, but it may have just been what I had. It wasn't a stromboli... ;)
    Should've had the stromboli.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Shapiro’s Deli is good.

Top Bottom