• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    Got this pup this evening. Momma and another pup were out in the grass too but when I shot this one they disappeared too quick for shot.

1a6d71992614edb1907080db007691c0.jpg

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    #5 at about 85 yrds. 1 shot from the HMR and it dropped where it stood. All have been on the opposite side of the ditch and I am too lazy to walk around to get pics.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Momma is gone. Kept poking up out of the den while I was mowing around the bridge over our creek. Parked the mower about 20 feet away behind overhanging branches and waited about 5 minutes and she came out and breathed her last.

3a96748f31e08c55fc44fdbd473ac348.jpg

OMG, how many whistle pigs drop from handguns period? Let alone a snubby!

:bowdown:

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    OMG, how many whistle pigs drop from handguns period? Let alone a snubby!

:bowdown:
    LOL. I've killed 4 with the snubby in the last 2 years. Most memorable and "breaking my arm patting myself on the back" shot was shooting one that was running at about 10 yards. I was HOOAH! Over that as I suprise myself sometimes. I've killed several with my 9mm Shield plus and one of my favorites is my Ruger MkIII with a Weaver 2.5-8 x 28 scope mounted on it.

I shoot them with what I have on me (this one of my EDC pistols) if I have a good shot. At 20 feet I surely cannot or should not miss. The little 360 AirWeight is an accurate little gun.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    10 this week…. All within 100yds of my house. I don’t care about wild whistle pigs I just don’t want them making subdivisions next to me and my garden
    My biggest issue with groundhogs are damage done to the foundations of my out buildings. About 5-6 years ago our ditch bank washed out when a heavy rain hit the area and the overflow from the field hit the groundhog hole and turned it into a water jet washing away about 30 feet of bank into the creek.

three50seven

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    Miami County
    I shot a young one yesterday evening from about 65 yds with my Marlin 60 and a CCI mini-mag. I have plenty of more "fun" options in the safe, but the 60 is always at the ready, and I have taken critters with it out to 100yds, so I'm confident with it. In fact it really makes a guy wonder why he owns so many rifles....lol!

Top Bottom