• ...and so much more!
  • model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    Agreed! Years ago I was a die-hard Black Forest guy, but they went all organic and crap and their gummy bears went from being actually gummy/chewy to being like a soft fruit chew. Yuck.

A few months later I stumbled upon Albanese at the gas station, and I’ve been sold on ‘em ever since. Imagine my surprise when, after we moved to IN early last year, I found out they were made here! I still need to take a trip up and check out the factory and outlet store!
    it's more uncommon but if you see the 'ultimate' variety, buy two bags.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Whenever I go out to Winamac to shoot I stop at Baileys. They will have 5# bags of Albanese gummies for $5. Sometimes it's bears. Sometimes worms. Last time was fighter jets

I tried Apple Maps and didn’t find a store/location named “Bailey’s” in Winamac. I need details, man! :bacondance:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I tried Apple Maps and didn’t find a store/location named “Bailey’s” in Winamac. I need details, man! :bacondance:
    That's because it's on the way to Winamac. It's actually in North Judson

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Baileys is definitely an interesting store. If you live close there are definitely deals to be had. Otherwise it’s a toss up what will be there when you arrive

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That reminds me, I never posted mine!

I waited until Christmas proper to open mine, as the second half of this year kinda hit us hard and I only had two other gifts to open.

View attachment 247311

Everything was amazing! The hot sauce’s ingredients had me thinking it would be too sweet for me, but it’s actually quite delicious as a general use sauce. And I was running low on gun lube since I got rid of most of mine early last year when we packed for the move. Thank you so much, Secret Santa!!
    For anyone interested, in the Albanese store on US 30, if you enter and take a hard right toward the corner, they have the big bags of error bears (like the A on the belly was off or missing) and such for cheap.

Top Bottom