• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Wow! Thank you very much! The pasters will be great during my range sessions. I save money by pasting vs always putting up new targets. The challenge coin was really cool. I don't recall having that on my "list" but with a son in the Space Force, he has been giving me coins occasionally so I actually have started a collection! This is a great addition, especially since it's from Lafayette where we raised our kids.

The bourbon is way cool. You didn't reveal who you are but I'd love to know about the packaging of the bourbon. That's pretty cool.

Plus a nice card to boot!

Added bonus: I lived in Lafayette for a long time and this person apparently is from there. Plus he may be a LEO of which I knew a few, especially after being on the jury of the first trial(ended in mistrial) of a high profile murder which there aren't many in Lafayette.

Merry Christmas Secret Santa! Your creativity is spot on!

I hope all of us have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

IMG_2864.JPG

laf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 21, 2011
    Lafayette
    Santa arrived on Friday here. Thank you C.W "Claus" My Santa sent me a couple of cool PVC morale patches. One of Fudd losing his pews in a boating accident, shucks. And another of Jack Sparrow with a SAW. Another patch of INGO in gold thread which looks retro. They also were really great and sent me an old INGO challenge coin, not the current ones going around. Glad I got to participate and look forward to next year. Thanks everyone, merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Attachments

• Secret Santa.jpg
      Secret Santa.jpg
      224.1 KB · Views: 11

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Santa arrived on Friday here. Thank you C.W "Claus" My Santa sent me a couple of cool PVC morale patches. One of Fudd losing his pews in a boating accident, shucks. And another of Jack Sparrow with a SAW. Another patch of INGO in gold thread which looks retro. They also were really great and sent me an old INGO challenge coin, not the current ones going around. Glad I got to participate and look forward to next year. Thanks everyone, merry Christmas and a happy new year.
    :gotpics:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Mine arrived this morning. Hat, cigar and a hand forged steel and copper spoon (that happens to be the same size as my coffee measuring spoon!) It's awesome!

Thank you Fullmetaljesus! View attachment 242440
    Yep hand forged coffee scoop. That's the very first one I've made. I'm glad you like it!

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    love the advertisement - I wonder if my post about my Savage 6A had anything to do with that, or was it coincidence? Hmm ... How'd you know, Santa?!

I can't wait to spin the records. The cover art on Volunteer Jam is wild, lol. Moody Blue is my first Elvis album! Beautiful pressing.

The fillet knife will get some use this weekend hopefully. Maybe even the targets, too.

Lastly I'm not much of a toffee fan, but my mother-in-law is and she claimed
    these quickly. Very much appreciated, there.

This is my first secret santa here and it sure set the bar high. Thank you for the gifts and entertainment.

Merry Everything & Happy Always to you all!

PXL_20221215_193443367.jpg
    PXL_20221215_193457022.jpg

Top Bottom