• Status
    Not open for further replies.

looper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2019
    NWI
    Some of the 'mom's' camped out at Holcombs office for 7+ hours today, he did not meet with them but skipped out the back door I'm told :):

Colts Ironman

Sua Sponte, Rangers Lead the Way
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    I like your overall message, but threatening his wife’s rightfully-earned credentials is a bit of a low blow, wouldn’t you say? We’ve got the moral high ground. Let’s keep it.
    I don't do well with hypocrites. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. The NRA should give them an F grade or maybe she really does support it and he gets home and they argue over it every night?? Maybe she needs to be governor? The fact that he hasn't signed yet and has been pushing to get the bill killed since the beginning only solidifies my belief that he, like others, only use conservative beliefs as punch lines to get themselves elected. If the bill were introduced today and elections tomorrow, he wouldn't get my vote. How many of you did and now not only CC but other things we have seen him go against...would you still vote this guy in? Sure, better than any demorat I'm sure but we vote people in to do the jobs they run on, the things we support and want. If they aren't doing their job, they need to be fired. Glad his time is coming to an end, no matter what.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is there any video of the testimony?
    I can’t go to the link right now, but if you go to the Indiana general assembly webpage then go to sessions then when that opens up click on videos then it’s gonna direct you to either send it or house it would be Senate Judiciary committee and that the hearing was on 23 February. I believe the one in the house public policy committee was on seven January if you wanna see how he hearing should be handled

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Is there any video of the testimony?
    Yep:

Like @KellyinAvon said, click the Feb 23, then Watch Archived Video.
    • I'm the squeaky-voiced guy at 3:14:00 or so, and two LEOs who actually honor their vows came just before me.
    • Carter is at 7:15:15 or so.
    • Kelly is also in there earlier in the video.
    • Chairwoman Brown stacked all the Pros to start, followed by all the Antis to help it seem more negative at time of vote.
    I genuinely think that the 9 hour committee and testimony did nothing to sway any person's mind. It also seemed that Carter and Lanane had that amendment discussion cocked and ready, but don't worry, they're both allowed to have firearms in that room, just not us.

There was a lot of live commentary in this thread on Feb 23rd. But here's a post of mine summarizing some of the issues with his testimony.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yep:

Like @KellyinAvon said, click the Feb 23, then Watch Archived Video.
    • I'm the squeaky-voiced guy at 3:14:00 or so, and two LEOs who actually honor their vows came just before me.
    • Carter is at 7:15:15 or so.
    • Kelly is also in there earlier in the video.
    • Chairwoman Brown stacked all the Pros to start, followed by all the Antis to help it seem more negative at time of vote.
    I genuinely think that the 9 hour committee and testimony did nothing to sway any person's mind. It also seemed that Carter and Lanane had that amendment discussion cocked and ready, but don't worry, they're both allowed to have firearms in that room, just not us.

There was a lot of live commentary in this thread on Feb 23rd. But here's a post of mine summarizing some of the issues with his testimony.
    That's the squeaky voice guy, who looks just like his avatar!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom