Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    These "Moms" are just flat out lunatics, just like the vast majority seeking gun control. They are indoctrinated sheep relying completely on feelings instead of facts. Actual facts and statistics show that responsibly carrying a gun everywhere is incredibly safe and is far more beneficial than it is harmful. Just try telling them that though... :rolleyes:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I just wanted to follow up with the story, looks like they were cuffed for almost an hour

He did veto the law that would have kept boys out of girls’ sports, so they should be pleased about that? Half-woke is better than none?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Not sure if this has been posted yet. It’s about what you think it will be—conflating gun purchases with carrying….

According to my browser, their website isn’t available in my country. I’ll just leave that there. ;)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Well of course he does!

That sounds like a problem with his city then. Maybe they need someone in charge who focuses on removing criminals instead of inanimate objects.

Mayor Joe Hogsett said:
    “The problem is we have too many people out on our streets and in our neighborhoods who have no legal right to possess the weapons that they possess and they get ahold of them anyway.”

Read that again, out loud, slowly, Joe. And remember, that’s with carry licenses still required…. Who’d have thought criminals would actually break the law?

Hint: This new law, P.L.175-2022, has nothing to do with _getting ahold of_ guns. But you know that, don’t you,Joe? Just like when there’s a budget cut, it always means fewer cops and firefighters, never a reduction of the mayor’s salary. Wonder why that is?

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Mayor Hoggbreath was a step in the wrong direction, yet here we are.
    Your post reminds me of this image, which apparently is INGO-safe:

s-l1000.jpg

Of note, the text is directed at mr mayor, not at any known INGO member

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    That sounds like a problem with his city then. Maybe they need someone in charge who focuses on removing criminals instead of inanimate objects.

Read that again, out loud, slowly, Joe. And remember, that’s with carry licenses still required…. Who’d have thought criminals would actually break the law?

Hint: This new law, P.L.175-2022, has nothing to do with _getting ahold of_ guns. But you know that, don’t you,Joe? Just like when there’s a budget cut, it always means fewer cops and firefighters, never a reduction of the mayor’s salary. Wonder why that is?
    I can't tell if these people are so stupid that they can't even hear what they're actually saying, or if they're so arrogant that they actually believe they are so amazing that they will be able to control something out of their control.

I know, I know the answer is both.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

Attachments

• AB835D38-40C4-4875-BE55-04C1F611FBCB.png
      AB835D38-40C4-4875-BE55-04C1F611FBCB.png
      1.2 MB · Views: 33