Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Sunday bump.

Still have about 20 people or so who committed to purchasing, but haven't reached out yet to me yet.

Please check first post for payment options/instructions or just PM me. Would love to get the order in mid week if at all possible.

Still time for more to get in on this if interested

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Bump to the top with update

Still waiting on a few members payments bit we've crossed the threshold where I feel safe covering the costs. Believe at last count we were at a total of 365 coins.

I plan on ordering 400 at this point. Plan on placing the order before the end of the week

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    UPDATE

Order has been placed. Later in day than I wanted but it was a hectic day at work. Will give another update as soon as I have more info available

Thanks to everyone for joining in and making this possible. :ingo:

I ordered 400 coins so I do have some spares for those late to the party

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    UPDATE

Order has been placed. Later in day than I wanted but it was a hectic day at work. Will give another update as soon as I have more info available

Thanks to everyone for joining in and making this possible. :ingo:

I ordered 400 coins so I do have some spares for those late to the party
    @d.kaufman thank you again for taking this on!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Estimated date to ship order to me is Sept. 23rd. So looking like timeframe to get them shipped tp everyone that joined will be early October.
    I was doing the challenge/coin check. It works much better sitting at the bar than on the INGO.

If you've been presented a coin, you have to carry it. (Not really realistic, I carry mine from the RoK pictured above since it was the first coin I was presented.) If someone challenges (taps coin on bar,) everyone who has been presented a coin (there is no database of everyone presented coins) responds by tapping their coin on the bar. Everyone has a coin? The challenger buys a round for the bar. Someone doesn't have their coin? They buy the round.

My last few months in Iceland in 1998 (Sheryl and the kids had already moved to NC) I lived in across the hall from the Zoomie Bar. Always had my coin, got a lot of free drinks.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I was doing the challenge/coin check. It works much better sitting at the bar than on the INGO.

If you've been presented a coin, you have to carry it. (Not really realistic, I carry mine from the RoK pictured above since it was the first coin I was presented.) If someone challenges (taps coin on bar,) everyone who has been presented a coin (there is no database of everyone presented coins) responds by tapping their coin on the bar. Everyone has a coin? The challenger buys a round for the bar. Someone doesn't have their coin? They buy the round.

My last few months in Iceland in 1998 (Sheryl and the kids had already moved to NC) I lived in across the hall from the Zoomie Bar. Always had my coin, got a lot of free drinks.
    My newest challenge coin, thanks to CM

20220817_193805.jpg

20220817_193812.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Hate to do this but I received a couple payments but don't have a INGO user name to place.

Looking for a D M user names so I can log I received payment

Please PM me

Thanks

Don

Top Bottom