• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DapperDan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    Lots of activity this evening. Saw a total of 7 deer from 4-6pm. Had a 4pt buck chasing a doe for a good 15 minutes or so, before he gave up and wandered off. Had another doe eating within 20yds and a decent 8pt came in to investigate. He didn’t seem too interested once he got to her, unsure why. Prime time right now

Attachments

• 020B5005-3AF2-4DB8-9278-C38AF5D43713.jpeg
      020B5005-3AF2-4DB8-9278-C38AF5D43713.jpeg
      436.8 KB · Views: 36

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Lots of activity this evening. Saw a total of 7 deer from 4-6pm. Had a 4pt buck chasing a doe for a good 15 minutes or so, before he gave up and wandered off. Had another doe eating within 20yds and a decent 8pt came in to investigate. He didn’t seem too interested once he got to her, unsure why. Prime time right now

Maybe he's gay.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Looks like I may get to hunt in the snow next week. Snow forecasted for four days up there, starting Tuesday!:rockwoot:If I can avoid the dreaded opening day hangover it should be a perfect opening day! (Camp down the road puts on a big supper opening eve.)

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Saw buck deep in woods behind me...and grunted and he came up behind tree...then bolted out of woods 20 yards behind me into field and doe bleat to stop him at 27 yards. Cross bow got him and he ran 100 yards and stopped. Another buck was coming at him! Thats why he went on the charge. But after 10 minutes he wasn't going down!!! He went into dried grass swamp and disappeared and other buck ran off. Is he dead???? About a hour later got down and found bloody arrow but no blood trail. I went into the tall grass and saw him, I got within 10 yards and put another arrow into him......but missed!!!! And he ran into the deep woods he came out of. Son came over and decided to track because lots of blood and knew we had at least 1 lung. At 200 yards we bumped him up. So now we back out for 3 hours until noon. We go back and son says he is going to be dead. I went to other side of woods and got in stand to watch if he came out. Son went into the thick nasty stuff to track.....long 15 minutes and losing hope and I get a text......found the deer he is down!!!!! Thank the Lord!!!!! Been after this guy all season. Veterans Day buck for this old Veteran!!! thumbnail.jpeg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Saw a doe with a spike trailing her, a group of turkeys, and had a fox squirrel in the tree with me. First fox squirrel I've seen since I lived here. 3" of snow on the ground and I went back in. Did hear horns clacking on the trail I came in on but too far away to see in the snow.

Top Bottom