KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Kelly is it over? All them emails not one back from any of them. Perfect, Brown or Bray.

No constitutional carry hearing this year?
    In a word, yeah. ****, I am ****ing pissed off. CBhausen called a few minutes ago, he wants some people unemployed. I agree.

**** we were ****ing close! Is there testimony on Senate Resolutions? Not a rhetorical question, I'd like to know. If the House Courts and Criminal Code Committee gets their collective **** together and actually has a hearing on SB 199 like they were supposed to yesterday, I'll be at the Statehouse next Wednesday anyway. ****!! I only wasted 4.25 hours of leave to not ****ing testify Wednesday on SB 199.

HOPEFULLY, I'll be at the Statehouse on Wednesday. If there is testimony on SR 39, I'll be there. Hell, it's all use or lose leave for me.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Kelly I just want to say Thanks for all you do! Countless hours drafting letters for others to use, at the meetings and hearings, speaking up for those that can't be there, etc., Lobbying for our rights. I doesnt go unnoticed, I assure you of that.

Thanks also goes out to everyone that took the time out to write, email, and call!

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Kelly I just want to say Thanks for all you do! Countless hours drafting letters for others to use, at the meetings and hearings, speaking up for those that can't be there, etc., Lobbying for our rights. I doesnt go unnoticed, I assure you of that.

Thanks also goes out to everyone that took the time out to write, email, and call!
    X100

Thanks guys, your work is very much appreciated.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    It’s time to mobilize through The 2A Project. I’m sure Guy is rightfully PISSED and ready to make sure those who talk the talk but don’t walk the walk suffer the consequences come election time.

If you truly care about your rights and, more importantly, the rights of your successors, pony up for a 2A Project membership and let’s roll our sleeves up and get to work making sure those who screwed us over again end up back in private life.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Thank you D.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It’s time to mobilize through The 2A Project. I’m sure Guy is rightfully PISSED and ready to make sure those who talk the talk but don’t walk the walk suffer the consequences come election time.

If you truly care about your rights and, more importantly, the rights of your successors, pony up for a 2A Project membership and let’s roll our sleeves up and get to work making sure those who screwed us over again end up back in private life.
    397 days until the 2022 Indiana Primary.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    We need to make a list of who's term ends in 2022 that didn't support this.

Browns ends 2022
    Bray ends 2024
    Bohacek ends 2024 ( I didn't receive one response in many attempts)
    I believe they feel they don't have to respond. Vote them out and they will understand who is in control of the government. The people.

I never got any response as well. Perfect is my Senator. He's supposed to be a conservative Republican 2A lover. How do you check their voting record?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Just signed up for a 2 year membership and of course purchased a couple stickers for my vehicles

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I believe they feel they don't have to respond. Vote them out and they will understand who is in control of the government. The people.

I never got any response as well. Perfect is my Senator. He's supposed to be a conservative Republican 2A lover. How do you check their voting record?
    Chip Perfect term ends in 2022.

Not only do we need to remove them, we have to get someone to replace them. I don't know the best way to look up their history.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Chip Perfect term ends in 2022.

Not only do we need to remove them, we have to get someone to replace them. I don't know the best way to look up their history.
    That's the biggest problem with removing bad leaders finding someone to run against them.
    Perfect is very popular. Like I said I don't know his voting record he might be top notch senator for all I know.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Denial, disappointment, anger, beer. I've checked off those phases, time for the "make some people unemployed" phase.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Denial, disappointment, anger, beer. I've checked off those phases, time for the "make some people unemployed" phase.
    The biggest issue is getting Brown and Bray primaried, no? I don't live in their districts so I'm really no help. I've got a thing against non-constituents actively campaigning against someone, but these bums affected the whole State. Too bad we can't do a vote of no confidence or something on their leadership.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The biggest issue is getting Brown and Bray primaried, no? I don't live in their districts so I'm really no help. I've got a thing against non-constituents actively campaigning against someone, but these bums affected the whole State. Too bad we can't do a vote of no confidence or something on their leadership.
    I have the feeling I'll be pointing the Civic towards Fort Wayne in 2022.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I am angry. Kelly may not have words for this, but I do, and yes, I will keep them within INGO standards.

"It is the policy of the Indiana Senate....." ?? WTAF?? We don't LIVE in the Indiana Senate, we live in the state of Indiana!! The House passed the bill, and if this is the policy of the Indiana Senate, they had the means to make it the law of the state.... I call BULL****!

"...Indiana will oppose any punitive taxes, fines, confiscations, restrictions, or prohibitions concerning lawful firearms, accessories, or ammunition." Gee, you mean like requiring a state-issued permission slip to be allowed to exercise our natural and Constitutional rights? I call BULL****!

"SECTION 2. That it is the policy of the Indiana Senate that Indiana will not comply with or assist in any attempts, state or local, or foreign or domestic, to restrict the constitutional rights of Hoosiers." They're already complying with those attempts, by continuing to require the LTCH. I also notice they don't say anything about "Federal". I call BULL****!

This is posturing. They're throwing us a bone, thinking it will appease us and that we'll keep voting for them, when they should be not just inviting us to the banquet table, but seating and serving us while we sit there. They think we don't recognize the difference between passing a law and passing a resolution, that the latter means nothing and has no effect.

They think we will not work to primary their sorry butts out of office.

I call BULL****! Who lives in Brown's district? Who lives in Bray's district? Let's put some good names up there, fire those two clowns, and put someone with some balls in charge of the Senate!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hot of the press from The 2A Project. Cleared hot!!!

OUTRAGEOUS!!​

Sen. Liz Brown, chairman of the Judiciary Committee in the Indiana Senate, has published the agenda for the last committee meeting on April 7 and as of right now she is NOT giving HB 1369 (Lawful/Constitutional Carry) a hearing - effectively killing it this year.

Even worse, yesterday Senate president pro tem Rodric Bray told the bill's sponsors that he and Sen. Brown would allow the bill to receive a hearing if at least twenty Republican senators joined the bill as co-sponsors. The bill's sponsors, with the help of The 2A Project, NRA and the ISRPA, then convinced a total of TWENTY-ONE senators to be co-sponsors, exceeding the demand. Yet Sen. Bray and Sen. Brown went back on their word and still refuse to give HB 1369 a hearing in the Senate!.

HB 1369 passed in the House by a vote of 65-31 and has 21 co-sponsors in the Senate -- where it only takes 26 votes to pass on the floor! It is simply outrageous that Sen. Bray and Sen. Brown don't believe the bill even deserves a hearing.

Clearly, these events demonstrate the need for new Republican leadership in the Senate. Sen. Bray and Sen. Brown do not support the Second Amendment and both need to GO. As we speak, T2AP has started the process of identifying strong Republican candidates who are true supporters of the Second Amendment who can seek to unseat both Rod Bray and Liz Brown in their next Republican primaries in 2022. If you know of any such potential candidates in District 37 (Martinsville, Cloverdale) or District 15 (central Ft. Wayne), please let us know. We would love to support them.

In addition, please let Sen. Bray and Sen. Brown know how you feel about these events. Sen. Brown can theoretically add HB 1369 to next Wednesday's Judiciary Committee agenda any time between now and next Tuesday - although she has so far not shown any willingness to do so. It is worth on last push to try to convince her of the profound risk to her political career if she continues to defy the will of Indiana voters and kills HB 1369 without a hearing.

Sen. LIz Brown: Senator.Brown@iga.in.gov; 317-234-9426 (legislative assistant);

Sen. Rodrick Bray: Senator.Bray@iga.in.gov; 317-232-9416 (legislative assistant).

Thank you for your continued support of the Second Amendment and The 2A Project!! This fight is NOT OVER - whatever happens in the Senate this year.

Guy

TiMMaY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2014
    Martinsville
    I would rain hell down on them, figuratively not literally, and respectfully express your displeasure with both Bray and Brown on every publicly available point of contact.

Liz Brown

Rodric Bray

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom