• ...and so much more!
  • yotehunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 2, 2021
    Not Iraq
    Good deal! Loved the graphics at the start! :laugh:

I need to save my allowance and get me some thermal!
    Lol, thanks! I added some thunder in the newest version. Yeah, thermals are certainly an investment. I run a helmet thermal with my gen 3 scope and my spare rifle has a thermal too. I be tapped out

yotehunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 2, 2021
    Not Iraq
    Pics of your gear would be appreciated
    Me? If so, my helmet and primary rifle are in the ending of the triple video. I shoot a lot of 22 nosler and 224 valkyrie, and trying some loads in the 223 again. I will get some snaps in a bit if this was for me.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

Slight change. My Trijicon is now on my grendel which sits in the safe. I use a super hogster on my 6mm creedmoor and a Phenom for scanning.

yotehunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 2, 2021
    Not Iraq
    22 Nosler in the back, Bering Optics D-740 G3 WPT, DLAB-2 IR pointer, YHM T2 CAN, Nuggets pro tripod. (PRS stock and DLAB soon to be taken off and sold)

223 or 224 Valk. with Bering Optics super hogster, Nuggets tripod, USB Battery and YHM CAN if I use the rifle.

Lucky duck revolution w additional sounds and mini tripod.

Chase tactical bump with wilcox mount and bridge, iRAY MH25, DVR, USB pack and light.

For those who think a helmet thermal is un-comfy or too tactical, try it out. I have jumped so many dogs doing this vs the former handhelds around my neck while walking in or just scanning.

I have to start finding partners and land, about to move back for good and only have a few spots near Kokomo or way North.

w.jpg

ww.jpg

www.jpg

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I briefly used a PVS-14 and bump helmet. It wasn't worth the weight. I prefer a handheld scanner now, but there's no right or wrong way.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Nice looking set up! I'm very much a minimalist. Other than the rifle I'm using all my gear fits in a small daypack. Most of my hunting involves at least some walking, and some quite a bit so weight and bulk becomes an issue. And hills. Lots of hills. Just the difference in terrain from up there to down here in the woods.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    The interstate toward fart Wayne seems to be pretty active .. one big dog this morning sleeping beside the north bound lane just north of Markle

yotehunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 2, 2021
    Not Iraq
    Nice looking set up! I'm very much a minimalist. Other than the rifle I'm using all my gear fits in a small daypack. Most of my hunting involves at least some walking, and some quite a bit so weight and bulk becomes an issue. And hills. Lots of hills. Just the difference in terrain from up there to down here in the woods.
    Same here. Wa sate is full of valleys. My life changed with the helmet and tripod with shoulder strap.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Need to get out but these allergies, shees. Had one take a dump on the road near the mailbox a couple days ago then did it again in the middle of the drive last night. I know he's taunting me and knows that I'm sitting here sneezing and hacking and drippy nose and about ready to use a wire brush on my eyeballs.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Need to get out but these allergies, shees. Had one take a dump on the road near the mailbox a couple days ago then did it again in the middle of the drive last night. I know he's taunting me and knows that I'm sitting here sneezing and hacking and drippy nose and about ready to use a wire brush on my eyeballs.
    Claritin

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Usually it works for me but not this year. Been trying Zrytec the last couple of days, seems to be doing a little but still miserable. Thinking it might be time to go see a doc.
    I've never needed it before this year. My daughter swears by Claritin so I tried it. It has been great so far!

Top Bottom