• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just need people to start buying from you. I'm hoping to get another before next season.

Mom?
    It is still on the list of things to do. Building this house for our daughter is taking all of our funds currently, but they will be moving in before the month is over so the end is in sight. Still a few things to buy.

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    The super hog for the $ is the best deal out there. I had trouble id'ing critters at a distance with the hog25, with superhog 500-600 yds is no problem. I need to do some range time, had two misses last night.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    iLoSyLr.jpg

I need to get off my butt and get out there myself. I've killed quite a few coyotes in my day, but they've all been during daylight hours -- many with a compound bow. I recently bought a Pulsar Thermion XP50 thermal riflescope for my custom .22-250, a high-spec L3 unfilmed white phosphor PVS-14, a Steiner DBAL-D2 IR laser/illuminator, and a FoxPro X24, so I have no excuses other than laziness and hatred for sub-freezing temperatures. LOL!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    now the thermal addiction begins.
    Yes sir, a few months ago I decided to expand the business to start stocking thermal's. Im glad I did. Now just sitting back and waiting on shipments to start rolling in.

Last night I used a Bering SH, and Bering Phenom. I'm leaving tomorrow evening for Kansas to try my luck out there.

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    Yes sir, a few months ago I decided to expand the business to start stocking thermal's. Im glad I did. Now just sitting back and waiting on shipments to start rolling in.

Last night I used a Bering SH, and Bering Phenom. I'm leaving tomorrow evening for Kansas to try my luck out there.
    Are you going to deal bering optics?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Do foxes count?

This little *%$^%&$^ got into our coop and killed four hens and a rooster before my wife surprised him and he ran out. Apparently he thought the darkness would protect him. It seems these foxes are a bit more confident than the coyotes, they don't seem to fear interaction with humans nearly as much as the coyotes. He only went about 100yds and thought he was hiding. I had to get to about 60yds to get a shot due to a rise in the ground, I wasn't concealed by anything and it just stayed there watching me thinking I couldn't see him I guess.

IU84ksGh.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom