• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got my card in the mail in December... completed it, wrote check and mailing mine out today.

In case you might have missed it, was just a post card this year to be filled out and sent back with your dues.

You can also print the form from here if you didn't receive or the post card was lost... https://indyrange.net/renewal/

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Anybody had their check cashed yet?

I see out here https://indyrange.net/prg/ that they only process renewals first week of the month, so a guess a couple more days in this first week of Feb I sent my check in about a month ago.
    Mine shows not received on that site and my check has not cashed yet.

Just curious, before i reach out to MCFG directly.

browndog2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    WebSnyper,

Keep in mind the board members are volunteers and are often gainfully employed elsewhere.

I do not know for sure, but I suspect they do tasks in batches.

My check has not been processed yet, but it was sent in after yours.

browndog2

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    WebSnyper,

Keep in mind the board members are volunteers and are often gainfully employed elsewhere.

browndog2

Pretty much the case, family, job, than maybe Volunteer work. Hey want to get in a little shooting also. Updated the renew page with FAQs, hopefully will clarify

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    WebSnyper,

browndog2

Pretty much the case, family, job, than maybe Volunteer work. Hey want to get in a little shooting also. Updated the renew page with FAQs, hopefully will clarify

Understood, and appreciated. Will watch next week for it to be processed.

Just don't want to risk non renewal. Love MCF&G.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    My check has been in for a month and still hasn't cleared. Website says that I haven't renewed. I mailed it the earliest that I have ever mailed it in. If it hasn't cleared by the March Meeting I guess ill cancel that check and hand deliver one.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My check has been in for a month and still hasn't cleared. Website says that I haven't renewed. I mailed it the earliest that I have ever mailed it in. If it hasn't cleared by the March Meeting I guess ill cancel that check and hand deliver one.

Just for comparison, mine went in early January and check just cleared on Saturday (and I suspect they may bank at the same place I do as it did not process in the nightly batch process it appears). It may hit your bank soon. As stated above, looks like 2 different folks do these functions, as I don't see membership renewal as updated on the status page yet either, but hopefully should be later this week.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Did you even bother to read the FAQ on when renewals are processed? If you did, what isn't clear? No snarkiness, we did the FAQ, so members would understand how the process is setup and when they can expect to see renewals posted.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just to close the loop (at least on my original post), just as they said, my membership renewal status has now been updated on the web page. ( https://indyrange.net/prg/ )

MCFG Renewal Status

Renewal Card Received for Member: xxxxxx

And posting the info from the FAQ here as well for everyone's info:

Renewal Process

FAQ

• When will my renewal be processed
      • If your renewal card is in our PO Box on the 1st Monday of the month it will be processed within 7 days, so 2nd Monday of the Month.
    • I emailed about my renewal and got no response
      • As noted on the Contact Page, we will not response to inquires about renewals
      • Please note the timeline above.
    • I waited 2 renewal cycles and I’m still showing as not being renewed
      • We don’t have your card. Resubmit your renewal (see process on this page).
    • Memberships expired on the first day of the January. First Sat of April deadline is a grace period.

And again, I really appreciate the board and their activities. The club has really been improved over the time I have been a member.

Top Bottom