2017 Ameriqual A-Pack MRE group buy

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Mar 26, 2009
Westfield
Sounds like I should sell some of my stored stock from the last group buy then!

Pffffft! I WAY overbought on the last group buy and have gone through those and the (undisclosed amount) of cases I've bought since then. They are just too convenient to bring to 1 or 2 day shooting or outdoor events.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Nov 11, 2009
near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
Pffffft! I WAY overbought on the last group buy and have gone through those and the (undisclosed amount) of cases I've bought since then. They are just too convenient to bring to 1 or 2 day shooting or outdoor events.

I have enough for our family to eat nothing but MREs for 6 months if necessary and that's just a small percentage of our food stock, so selling off a dozen cases is no big deal, especially if I can recoup some of my money from the last group buy.

This pandemic has showed me some of the areas I am way, way overprepared for and some areas I need to invest more in. If the former can fund the latter, more's the better.

lucky3031

Plinker
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jan 24, 2013
Evansville
I'd be interested in this. If anyone has already started a list id like to be on it, if not when can we start another one. I'm in Evansville but not sure how we go about buying from Ameriqual. I have always heard you cant buy from them direct. Any info on this?

Cameramonkey

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
May 12, 2013
Camby area
I'd be interested in this. If anyone has already started a list id like to be on it, if not when can we start another one. I'm in Evansville but not sure how we go about buying from Ameriqual. I have always heard you cant buy from them direct. Any info on this?

Isnt their facility Just north of town on 41?

lucky3031

Plinker
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jan 24, 2013
Evansville
Isnt their facility Just north of town on 41?

Yeah its just 5 min from me. I just wasnt sure how to go about purchasing directly from them. If someone has a line on how to go about it id be glad to start a list. i would be down for 15 or so cases i know of from folks i know who want some.

Top Bottom